Chapter 11-Poker Face

''The only thing I feel is to backhand you out of my way'' So I wasn't neek, or anything major anymore. His constant mood swings where worse than the British weather. If he could 'get over me' then why doesn't he just do that and go back to his plastic Barbie.

''Aalliyah I'm Sor-''

''If you're going to say sorry this conversation is over, you're a hood rat and I would want nothing to do with you. I'm a 'minor remember so I'm going to ask once nicely to move out of my way or next time you see me will be on Britain's Top Wanted list'' Now he was lost for words. He looked at me, the same way he looked at me at the library, and then moved out of the way.

''KMT, you changing how you look aint gonna get you anymore attention, you're just a neek and probably a quick beat, you're lucky you're cousin is who he is or you would of got some dirty bang to those lips of yours'' He was screwing me up and down, and I was pretty sure if we were outside he would of spat on the floor. His words actually hurt, he looked so serious like he wanted to just f#ck me up there and there. We stood there, him screwing me and me looking back at him

''Someone doesn't handle rejection well'' I sang as I walked out. I went upstairs to fix up as I found tears coming down. DAMN! I walked into the bathroom re-applied the little make-up I was wearing and put on my poker face as I went back downstairs. Omari and his 'girl' (which seemed to appear out of nowhere), where on bottom of the stairs kissing, with his hands running up and down her body. She was pretty, but ghetto pretty, big boobs big bum-bum, slicks in her hair and Primark swagger. She had several piercings on her face including two on her eyebrows, one on her nose and ears. They were practically blocking the stair way, if I tried to squeeze past I would have to touch Omari and that wasn't on my agenda.

''Excuse me'' I said politely. They struggled to pull away from each other. Omari took out his Baitberry and started fiddling with that while the girl started talking to me.

''Where you trying to go, there's nothing downstairs for you'' she said doing the neck movements and swaying her index finger in my face. I restrained my anger. She obviously did not understand personally space.

''There is nothing for you in this house, if you want dick go and stand on a corner, don't tr-'' She cut me off. I know I do it allot, but I hate people doing it to me. I looked at her, Omari still on his Baitberry, he hadn't looked at me once or even addressed that I was there.

''Or what, what is a neek like you gonna do?'' she said once again putting her finger in my face. My temper was shorting slowly and slowly. ''If I wanna beat, I'm gonna beat, don't be jealous cause you can't get any'' Breathe.

''Can you please remove your finger from my face'' I realised that lately I have been getting in more and more arguments, my temper needed serious working. If I was going to get in an argument or fight at least I would come out looking like an angel.

''No, make me'' she once again inserted her finger right next to my eyeball. She want touching me so I still had no valid reason to bicth slap her. Samuel knew me like he knew weed; when I was going to get angry he would be the first person to realise and try to stop it. He walked out of the living room and soon realised what was going on, then when he realised, everyone else soon did seeing as he stupidly left the living room door open.

''Aalliyah, just walk away'' It's funny how he always told me to walk away, did he think I was going to lose, but this girl did look kind of hench. While he tried to calm the situation my temper was about to snap if she touched even my eyelash, I'm seriously kicking her out of my house, Uncle Phil to Jazz style. Then she did it, I was standing there looking at her, her mocking me, then she touched my eyelash. I had a drink in a glass in my hand, I seriously gave thought in smashing it against her nappy weave. I calmly walked down the stairs over to Samuel and asked him nicely if he could assist his lady friend out of our house. She followed behind me and said ''why can't you tell me yourself?''

POW! Next thing I know Samuel was pulling me away while Omari carried HER into the living room. This was like the whole Michelle situation again but the rolls had changed and I strangely wished it was me in there with Omari.

I struggled to make Samuel let me go, he eventually did and I stormed upstairs into my bed and just laid there until I eventually fell asleep.

When I awoke the house I went straight into the toilet, I showered and brushed my teeth, the usual you do in the toilet unless you unhygienic. I walked out and saw him, in his boxers and nothing else. His body was actually nice, no wonder all the girls got excited, he looked up at me sleepy then screwed me and just shoved past me, he only looked at for a split second. I just walked into my room quickly changed into leggings and a long t-shirt. It was Sunday, finally I start school again tomorrow, I called my Mum, had a little chat with her, then made my way downstairs to be greeted by a complete mess. Guess they did actually party. I got a bin bag and proceed to clean my house. An hour later I finished. My house looked spotless. I made myself some breakfast then sat down in my living room and watched some Jeremy Kyle happily. Finally content with the position I was in, back to school, no more Omari except for some Sundays and I got to bicth slap someone.

I was watching a story when some girl was pregnant with one man, but the man's friend liked/loved the girl. Omari walked in finally fully dressed in some of the clothes he got from West end. He was wearing some jeans, a Nile t-shirt and some Air forces. The remote was in my hand he walked over to me took the remote and changed the channel. Not once did he look at me or talk to me. Two can play this game.