(Book Two)Chapter 4-Whats the matter- Zac's got your tongue?

'So many people never find the one. That's why I really wanna tell you somethin'. I really think this is it for me , I really think you're the one I need ; cause baby I done had 'em all , I don't want nobody but you ;yeah. Oh darlin'
Baby let me break it down; See, we livin' in a lonely world ;Aint you tired of the runnin' 'round? ; Don't you wanna be my only girl? Baby can I be the one to call ;When you're tired of the lies ;And the truth is all you wanna hear ;Only if you swear
Baby, here I am (here I am)
I'm your man (I'm your man)
I came with everything you needed ;You and me undefeated ;
Till the end of time. One mind, one heart, one love'-Trey Songz

I rolled to the right side of my bed as I awoke to a dream that most girls get (yes "those" dreams!) I sighed as it was the object of the one my heart least desired. I opened my bed covers and walked out of my room into the toilet- used it then left it again with hopes of a more sensible dream. I layed down again; finding the right spot I was in before because the rest of the bed was cold. I closed my eyes and naivily tried to think about elephnats and horses' anything but going back to my dream. I knew this would unsettle me for the rest of the day; I would platter my brain looking for a reason why it was him. I mean; I had had these dreams before, but with Chris Brown; Lil Wayne, T.I- someone but no one I ever knew. I checked the time; 1 pm' might aswell wake up, there was no need to watse anymore of the day thinking about him. I was already gonna see him later today so no point doing it now. I took out my touch screen phone that had seen better days and scrolled down my small contact list. Most of it was family, the Omari, Zac and Cecila. I defintetly prefered it this way; it kept me humble, I'm not and never was one of the loud girls or the "mains"- boys never looked at me twice unless I was deeply reavling a part of my body or I looked like I knew what task the teacher had set for us. I called Cecila and had short conversation; but I did convince hour to stay at Omari's house for at least an hour. I wasn't going to drink; just give him his present and go home. Simples. I had no intentn to waste his quite expensive present; and if I had told him at a later date; there would have been a high chance that he either already purchased it or was planning to. I didn't have it with me physically but it was coming out on Tuesday; but I was positive he would like it. I decided to get ready seeing as Cecila saw this as an opportunity to piss off Steven (they still weren't back together) she wanted to go shopping for something to wear. I bathed and dressed myself in warm clothing, nothing too fancy-seeing as it was cold; and did my hair just simply up. I needed either to buy weave or relaxer, my hair was starting to bush out, otherwise known as re-growth. I got my debit card hoping there would be some money left over from the ridiculous amout I spent last time scouring the internt for clothes; instead of actually leaving my house. This was during my 'sad' phases, I would get either my card or my mothers and buy a bundle load of clothes that I didn't even like let alone need; then return then straight after. Seeing or thinking someone else was annoyed other than myself made my day a tad bit brighter at the time. I then left my house; walking towards Cecilia's house. I had never been to Cecilia's house before and I didn't want to run the risk of getting off the wrong stop at the bus so I walked around aimlessly hoping to stumble upon her road name, and then door number. After about half an hour of walking around I finally found her road name and did a little happy dance. A light skinned girl walked past me and chuckled as she walked past me on the phone. I was just so happy to have finished walking around to even bother to stop smiling. I walked down the road to Cecilia's door number- 18 and knocked patiently. I could lightly hear No Love; then it would stop and Giggs I belive would play. This carried on for a while so I guessed no one heard me and I rang the doorbell again, this time a tad bit more persistent. Eventually the music stopped completely and a shadow aliened through the door until someone opened it.
'' Hey babe'' Cecilia shouted as she saw me, she was still in her PJ's but looked like she was half way through straightening her weave, she slyly looked like Cruela Da' Vile. She held my wrist as she dragged me through her house, opening and closing door quickly making little comments on them; then eventually lead me to the kicthen; where there where 3 teenage boys.
"These are my so called adopted brothers" Cecila said rushidely and in an annoyed tone and turned back on the stereo to no love. I guess they were arguing about what to listen to before.
"Deaaaaad; you were the adopted one" the yougnest on I guessed spoke smiling at me and waving a little. Cecila really couldn't take assault to this cause was; she had told about her and her brothers always joked about who was adopted and who wasn't; but the main diffrence about them was that Cecila was south african and they were Jamican.
"Try drop game yeah?" The most mature looking one said punching the little one.
"Looooool; he can't. That's Omari- wait Zac's ting" the one sitting in the middle of them said, he laughed as he corrected himself; I was guessing he was the middle child.
The oldest one pooped out his eyes. "Whoooooooooaaa; she must back some any sexy head" why was that everyone reation when they heard about they heard about Omari or Zac; was it that impossible that they talked to me based on my personality. They carried on muttering away deciding wheter or not I could back "good head". The oldest one stood up and walked over to me.
"Open your mouth as wide as you can" the oldest one said to me. Did they wanna see how much could fit I my mouth or something?
"Argh this is getting ridiculous; she hasn't backed heads"-Cecila looked over to me to comfrim; I nodded "See. Ignore them. There not used to girls- they have it from the back"she whispered loudly.
"Are you calling mans queer" the youngest one said cracking a croked smile. LOL.
"Did you just here yourself? - break your voice then start talking" Cecila replied challenging him.
"She don't rate you pham!"The oldest one said laughing.
"Who does?"middle one said joining in on the laughter that had spread across the two boys.
"Shuut up. Aaliyah the youngest one there' she pointed "is Joshua; 14 he goes to that sports school,' middle one is Ibrahim; 16- first year college and that ghetto monkey over there" she pointed at the oldest one "is Ricardo; should be in Uni' but fails at everything" she said cracking up at her joke as Ricardo screwed her.
"Actually I took a gap year" he said scrutinizing and correcting her.
"Correction; YEARSSSS" he just kissed his teeth as he went to answer the house phone that was now ringing.
"Aalliyah go and sit in the living room; I'll be down in 10 mins and you can change the channel" I nodded as I re-traced my steps into the lliving room. I sat down and paitenly waited for Cecila to ready herself. The channel was already on MTV and Nicki Minaj was playing. I hummed along; then No Love started playing. I started to rap along Lil Wayne bit.
''Change that bullshit please" Micheal said as he walked in and jumped onto the armchair beside me.
"Errm; I like this song" I said. Comm'on- its was no love. He side-eyed me.
"What's so special about it?" he said screwing. All his brothers loved doing that.
"Lil Wayne." Simple
"KMT. What does he have that I don't?" he said challenging me. I stayed silent thinking of a nice but firm response
"He's passed puberty; common Aaliyah let's go." Cecila said as she ushered me out of the house, saying bye whilst cursing all of her brothers as she walked out.
***We went to the nearest shopping center; she shopped whilst I nearly dropped multiple times and the resided at my house at around 6pm. We were on my bed, Cecila trying on her new dress whilst I was reading the last couple of chapters of Little Ladies. ***
"Okay, how do I look; be brutal" I raised my eyes from the books to see Cecila looking gorgeuos as ever. She had on a jet black dress that as usual was fitting. The important thing was that she looked hot.
"You look nice." I said with a warm smile.
"Aww thanks; noow what are you wearing" she said as she opened my wardrobe and popped out her eyes. "Where are all your dresses; and heels?" She said looking baffled.
"Probably on a selling rack by now" I fully explained the story and she just nodded but she wasn't happy because a large majority of the heels were hers; one thing I didn't think about when I was putting everything in a bag. I got ready; vest top and those pencil skirt (or sutting like that) and cardigan and a white G-shock watch, Samuels "birthday present" he got for me- which he borrowed from time to time. My mother was working late at the office but I texted her just in case she got home early; we then left my house as I texted Omari for his adress. Cecila seemed to know where it was so I just followed behind her as I played Pac-Man on my phone.
We arrived at his house and I did the honours of knocking the door. His area was nice, not somewhere you would expect Omari to be from. We heard dogs barking as a shadow opened the door. Omari
"Hello Boobs- I mean babes" Omari said smiling looking down. I quickly pulled my cardigan over and did up all the buttons. He laughed and 'cooled' Cecilia. And nodded his head.
"I was wondering when you were gonna arive" he said walking backwards into house; pulling my hand along. He looked down at my wrist "Neek try get swagga yeeah?" I was less than amused.
"Can't you at least fake laugh its my birthday" I smiled at that as he came forward and hugged me.
"Are you scared of dogs?" I looooooovvved doogs!
"Nooope; do you have any?"
"Yeah yeah come into the living room" I nodded as I followed Omari into the living room and saw three dogs lying down and one eating. The one eating was a chiwaawa and the other two were pits balls and the last one was those big black and brown gaurd looking dogs. Never actually knew what they were called.
"The chiwaawa is called Garfield" I erected with laughter. The fact the Omari had a chiwaawa and then called it Garfield!
"Its not funny; that's Kelseys dog. The two pit bulls are mine; the adult is called Tyson"-typical-"and the puppy I called Nathan" I looked at him. "Serious?" He nooded.
"That's how you know Nathans my bicth" he said laughing. (#*for those who have forgot who Nathan is; he is the on the one that Omari always fucks up any chance he can#*)
"And the guard dog is Katy's, it's called Mike" I nodded as I went to pick up the Chiwaawa.
"Its soooo cute" I said as I stroked it and cuddled it like a baby. I always wanted a dog but my mum was allergic to fur.
''So am I alie?'' Omari said taking the dog out of my hands a putting it down. He replaced it with a cup of a blue drink. Alcoholic of course
''Oh no thank you'' I said shaking my head and smiling
''Aalliyah; you came to a drink up. You don't come to drink fruit juices.''
''No, I came because you asked me to. Isit a bad thing that I don't want to have liver problems when I'm older?''
''No. But it is a bad thing to never have fun.'' He replied getting agitated.
''We have different versions of fun.'' I said smiling politely and handing him back the drink, which he refused to hold. This was only leading to an argument.
''Oh yeah, going to libraries and coming to school early is better than Thorpe park. Oh the shivers it brings down my spine (!)'' he said sarcastically taking the drink and gulping it down in one.
''So because I want a good education instead of running around the streets it's a bad thing?''
''Who said anything about running the streets. You are stereotypical, just because I don't like school and sometimes where black doesn't make me a hood rat.'' He said clearly getting angry
''No one said anything about you being a hood rat. I never even compared you to them, here we go again with your stupid insecurities!'' he started chuckling.
''babe. I have no insecurities.'' He said looking at me
''babe. You really do'' I said returning the glare. We stayed there in silence just staring at each other, waiting to see who would lose the argument first.
''Well aren't you two a bundle of fun'' Steven said looking at me and Omari breaking the silence. Omari just moved he eye sight swiftly to him. Then came out of his body comma and walked into the kitchen.
''What did you say to him?'' Steven said looking at me.
''Nothing important.'' I said walking to take a seat amongst a group of strangers that had just witnessed another one of Omari and Aalliyah 'cat fights'. They soon resumed talking amongst themselves. Everyone seemed to know everyone and was having a good time. Except me. I stood up and walked towards the kitchen in hope of finding Cecilia, which I did. But she was in a corner with Steven getting a tad intimate; looks like they might be getting back together so I turned around on my flats and bumped into hefty chest. I rubbed my head and looked up at the person; ready to cuss; seeing as I wasn't happy as it was, but as soon as I saw them. I was beyond lost for words.

Zac.