chaoter 14- thats what 'friends' are for

It was morning now. Doomsday! No not really but if Michelle tried to get brave, well you know the rest. I'd already put my cases in the car, so i just had to get ready. I jumped in the shower came out and did the essentials, i decided to straighten my hair and leave it down for a change, but just in case i put a hair band on my wrist. I decided to dress sensibly and wear a long adidas jumper that i brought when we went west end, with some leggings and converses. That way i felt comfortable whatever the weather and i wouldn't really get et if it rained. I went downstairs to get some breakfast but i then looked at the clock and realised the time, so i called Samuel so that he could drop me to school. I never seen him get up so quickly and run to the door. I guess he had a "Hooker" coming over KMT!

We reached outside school and could see everyone saying there goodbye's. Samuel gave me a £100 and told me he'd be here to pick me up on Sunday. I looked over and seen Omari saying goodbye to his mum, He looked so nice! He had on an adidas jumper (like me) with some dark jeans and black and white air forces. I guess we were "Friends" now so i went over to say hi. But he actually beat me to it.

"I see two great minds think alike" He said this while winking (OMGOMGOMGOGMGOGM)
"What are you about?" i chuckled

"We both got our adidas swagger! I'm going on the coach quick time so that i get the
back row with Steven, you coming?"

"Yeah, i guess"

He got the back row like he insisted and we all sat down, it was Michelle (SLAG!) then Steven, Omari, then me. The teachers did their regular checks to make sure that everyone was on the coach. We set off for the road and i was kinda bored just staring out the window, and Omari sat there on his blackberry, and Steven and his hoe were keeping themselves occupied. I was beginning to go into a deep daydream until Omari interrupted me.

"What are you staring at?"

"Nothing, I'm just bored"

"I got my IPod; you wanna watch a film on it with me?
"
I just nodded seen as he was being nice and i didn't really wanna seem rude. He gave me a headphone and he took one. He scrolled through all the movies until he reached one and clicked it.

"Love and Basketball"

Oh my... i think i just died inside, was he for real! This film is amazing don't get me wrong, but what boy and girl do you know that can watch this movie, without them ending in each other's arms. We were about half way through the film and it was going alright. Steven had "Fallen asleep" underneath his coat with prostitute (Watch when i tell my cousin muahhahahhaa) this film is so relaxing and i totally got where the girl (Monica) was coming from. Like me when she was committed to something she stuck to it no matter what got in her way, and she was truly in love not just with basketball but with the guy (Q) It was just coming up to the part where she goes to the dance with the college guy, it's so obvious that "Q" gets jealous. Oh my life...it was coming up to the part where they're dancing, this was getting really awkward.

"I'm gonna make you understand, I-i-i wanna..." Oh my god was i singing out loud

"be your man" Omari finished my sentence

"Sorry i didn't realise i was singing out loud"

"This is my favourite part!" he was smiling, how cute!

Before i knew it we were both singing, not like for real just joking. But towards the end of the song, he was starting to stare in my eyes so deep that it was like it was just us two in the room. I knew he was just joking, as the song came to an end he playfully pushed me, and i rested my head on his shoulder, we were just being friendly. This movie has too many intimate bits...it was at the bit where she loses her virginity and another song came on, i started humming and i could feel him looking down at me and we just stared at each other again, only this time i felt myself leaning in towards him, yes you heard me right!

"Come on guy's pit stop!"

Oh for fuck sake this teacher man! Seen as the coach stopped i got off to get some chocolate, i was having a craving. I was looking at the selection of chocolates when Michelle came up to me.

"You think Omari likes you?"

"I never said that"

"Oh please everyone can tell that you like him, and to be honest you aint his type"

"Michelle, why don't you find some cock to go suck and leave Aaliyah alone, at least she's a real lady who's all about her education and don't run after man like some people KMT so go away and find Steven I'm sure he's looking for you anyway so that you can offer your services"

Michelle just walked away gobsmacked. SHAME! She deserved it! Omari stood in front of me with his big brown hazel eyes and reached out for a hug, i just held him, he'd done me a big favour.

"Thank you"

"No worries, she had what was coming to her, plus i didn't want you to slap her again and then get kicked off the trip, I'd miss you"