Chapter 36- Forgive but NEVER forget.

"Do you want anything?" Zac looked at me as he stepped into Greggs.
"Errm a yum yum and a sugar ring doughnut and a BLT" if something's free; use it to your advantage.
"Whoa, I said something not the whole shop"
"Fine then just a ginger bread man" he looked at me then chuckled.
"You're bare random; can I have all that she said; hot chocolate & steak bake please"
"Thank you Zachery" he looked at me blank faced but then smiled.
"Call me that and see if imma buy you anything again"
"LOOOOOOl your mum calls you that though"
"Yeah; cause she my mummy" I burst out laughing; yeah I call my mother mummy but not in public.
"If you're done laughing we need to start walking or we're gonna be late" I controlled myself as Zac handed me my three bags of Greggs.
"Thank you Zachery-pop" he put on a straight face but I could see a smile emerging.
"Annyyywwwaayyyy; what lesson you got today?"
"Errm Double core P.E; biology then sociology."
"Argh what we doing in P.E?" Zac actually hated physical education. I had never seen his muscles so to my knowledge he could have a massive belly. The only time he had done it was when it was football or basketball; he said netball was for girls and hockey was for lazy people.
"Errm football I think" he smiled as we walked to school."
* * * * * * *
"He kissed you?" Cecilia looked at me shocked; she looked like she was going to choke on her skittles. We were sitting in form waiting for the bell to go. She had whispered to me but it sounded like a shout. I shook my head. Zac had to go and see the headteacher because he had the wrong footwear.
"Nooooo he like stood like face to face and like here lemme show you" I moved closer to Cecilia but not close like me and Omari; probably a couple of centimetres away. We were not super close bit closer than before.
"Do you get what I-"
"Bare hommo and shit; looool Steven you turned your chick homo" we turned to see Steven and Omari strolling in class 10 minutes late. I didn't understand that; me and Omari were at the bustop at around the same time- guess he purposefully late.
"Loooooooool after your chick dumped you and then went to a lightie; that proves not one rates black boys" they sat down in front of me and Cecilia whilst arguing about who's better missed raced or black boys. Steven started smiling randomly then looked at me.
"Let's ask Aalliyah; who's better at lipsing Zac or Omari?" I was practically eating my heart in my hand. I knew Omari wouldn't of told Steven that; and Zac wouldn't tell Steven. He was bluffing right?
"I haven't lipsed Zac so I wouldn't know" Steven shrugged he's shoulders. He hadn't noticed my sudden up tightness and stuttering; Cecilia and Omari clocked on and Omari raised he's eyebrows and smiled while Cecilia gave me a look as in to say "you aint tell me nothing about Zac". Yeah; Might have skipped that bit.
"Were still better than you" they soon ended the conversation when our form tutor came in and asked for silence. I had to send the rest of the conversation to Cecilia on pieces of scrap paper. Her eyes would pop out every so often and Steven would look at her like she's crazy. Form soon finished and we all made our way to the fields; Zac was back and now me Omari Zac Steven Michael and Cecilia and some other girl Sophie. Sophie liked Michael beyond belief anything that he would say she should laugh and touch his biceps. He would start getting happy; then drag out his joke. The bad thing about our fields was that there it didn't belong to the school; the fields were up the road from my school and had forestry bit. Before Chloe and Omari would always disappear in there because the 'ball went missing' sometimes Steven would go in there to but with another girl. We went our separate ways to our own changing rooms; we soon changed and me and Cecilia in shorts and school polo seeing as today seemed moderately hot for Britain. UNFORTAUNTLEY; my school decides to have 3 forms mix up for P.E at the same time meaning that Chloe and Michelle were gonna be going us. There was a lot of animosity in the changing rooms. Everyone was with their little clicks. I remember this time a couple of months ago I would be with Michelle talking about the newest realised book or something; now she was with Chloe in there skimpy skin tight white vests and short shorts. I had on Samuels arsenals bottoms seeing as I burnt mine last year and forgot to buy some new ones& his black vans; Samuel had incredibly small feet. Me and Cecilia and surprisingly Sophie all left the changing rooms first.
"Bare rushing to see their links and ting" my hand was twitching. Never had anyone in the school given me grief over ANYTHING for the 4 and half years I have been in the school. So as soon as I start speaking to one person the only thing that revolves around Chloe's infertile mind is making stupid incorrect comments. I knew I had always had a bad temper but nine times out of ten it was their fault. The one thing you should never do is invade my personal space- I dislike it and I will dislike you. I do not care who you are; that's nasty. I rolled my eyes and just took my bottle of water and closed the door- Chloe yearned for attention and as sure as hell I wasn't gonna give it her.
"Why is Sophie with us?" Cecilia was not sly; Sophie was a pretty mix raced girl. I didn't know exactly what mix she was but she must of have been Blackanesse or Mariation. She had average breast and back and was a slim but have curly girl. Sophie had straight jet black hair always with a fringe and straight down. She was bubbly and even though I didn't talk to her regularly she could get annoying.
"Well if you have a problem just say'' Sophie turned around as we walked to where everyone else was gathered. Cecilia wasn't a girl to give a second thought to hit you and I guessed Sophie wasn't either. I stood in front of them.
''What Cecilia meant is that you're never around us; so it's just surprising.'' Sophie nodded her head and spoke.
''Cause I wanted a change of scene and you two look pretty cool'' She spotted Michel sitting on the grass in his tracksuit bottoms and Polo. She ran to him and they started play fighting; If you could call it that; more like a way for him to grope her and vicer versa.
''Since when did you support Arsenal'' Nathan. He looked so grown since the last time I had seen him. I had noticed him around school but I had never taken time to stop and stare. He was not wearing the P.E uniform; there a shock. He and Omari (even though they still hated each other) had terrorised every teacher at every chance they got so it was no surprise he wasn't doing P.E.
''looool; nar it's my cousins'' he slowly nodded.
''How's li-''
''Move'' *sigh* Omari was looking directly at Nathan as he spoke.
''Make me''
''Cecili-'' I trailed off as I realised that she was long gone walking in the direction of the water fountain. I swear if she wasn't asthmatic I would have talks with her. Looks like I'm sorting this out. I turned back around to see Nathan and Omari heads touching. Why did boys do that; did they realise how hommo they looked? And they were the ones always preaching about ''no hommo pham''
''Ayy Omari what's going on?'' Zac ran over. Oh great.
He separated Omari and Nathan; one thing I couldn't do. They both stayed quiet.
''Ask Aalliyah init.'' Omari gritted through he's teeth.
''Aalliyah what's going on'' Zac looked at me. I couldn't even describe he's face. He just looked so baffled.
''Errm; well errm-'' I had no idea what to say. I had forgiven Nathan but at the same time I really didn't want to lie to Zac I lied to him already today.
''He tried to fucking touch her up'' Praise the lord he didn't say rape. If he did without DOUBT Samuel would find out. I was busy screwing Omari when I heard a thud. Nathan was on the floor with Zac standing on top of him. Guess what had happened. Omari started kicking him violently in his stomach and Zac HAD to pull him off.
''Think this is bad. Watch when Samuel finds out. Pussy''