Chapter 18-Too good to be true?

"Well yeah, but what's everyone else going to think?"
"well how about we just keep it between us for now?" He said while smiling, Ah this boy needed to stop before i had a heart attack.
"Yeah that sounds good." He held my hands so gentley and looked at me in the eyes.
He pulled me into his room and then left indicating that he would be back in a minute. When he came back he said that steven was gonna stay in my room and that i could stay with him. We sat on the bed and he layed back whilst on his blackberry. I sat there wondering... a month ago i hated this guy. The thought of him made me sick. Yet now, i feel like he understands me, like he's my best friend. I started laughing at the thought and he sat up.
"what you laughing at?" He said smiling, perfect white teeth, beautiful lips. This boy had me dreaming.
"hellooooooo, earth to Aaliyah"
"ahh sorry"
I stood up and went towards the window, looking at the park. It was so tranquil much better than the gang filled streets what they call the city. I just stood there looking at the horizon when i felt his warm muscular hands behind me.
"It looks so beautiful"
"Yeah, it reminds me of something" he said while giving me a wink
"i'm tired, i'm gonna go sleep"
"Ok, you can have the bed if you want?"
"I'm surprised you never said let's get in the bed together"
"Aaliyah your my wifey not just any chick, i wouldn't rush you into anything because i wanna make this work init."
He was so considerate, in my mind i didn't want him to sleep on the floor but i wasn't one of them girls. He took a pillow and blanket and made his bed on the floor. I took off my dressing gown and got into his bed. It was so warm and compfortable and it smelt of his aftershave. I seen him slowly begin to drift off to sleep, but as much as i tried i couldn't. I just sat there staring at the ceiling and fidiling with my fingers. I got out of the bed picking up a cushion and blanket and made a bed beside him. He slept so peacefully like nothing could wake him up, but i guess i was wrong.
"What's up, is something wrong with the bed?" he said whilst rubbing his eyes
"I couldn't sleep, and its kinda unfair making you sleep on the floor in your own room, so i thought i'd sleep on the floor too."
"awww bless" i rested my head on his chest and he rested he head on my head.
We slowly both drift off into a peacefull sleep. Me in his arms and contentley sleeping, nothing could ruin this.
Beep beep

I rubbed my eyes a little as some device was beeping like there was no tommorow so I sat up to see omari checking his blackberry -_-

"Ar sorry did I wake you"

"Er yeah you did KMT" I was bex anyone that wakes me up from such a peacefull sleep knows this

"Ar I'm sorry" he did that puppy dog face and gave me a kiss on the cheek

"Am I forgiven?" Now he was doing one of them cheesy grins and boy did it win me over

"What time is it?"

"5"

"5! In the morning!"

He just sat there and laughed and I was interupted by my phone ringing KMT
It was a text from an unknown number...

Even tho I jus met u I've been thinkin bout u all nite n even tho u parred me :) do u wana meet at the park at lunch?
Monkey boy x

Oh seriously did he not get the message and WTH was he doing texting me at five in the morning.

"How about we"

At that moment steven burst in like a bad cold disturbing the vibe. He slumpt himself on his bed. It was weird us all being in the same room so I signalled to omari that I was gonna leave. He followed me out the room to the quiet corridor because everyone was asleep.

"Ill see you at breakfast yeah?" He whispered

"But how? We can't see each other?"

"Ill figure something out" then he left before kissing me and just stood there in a trance before walking into my room. I seen michelle on her bed typing away on her phone, texting steven no doubt!

"So what did you lot do all night" I swear this girl is nosey

"That's none of yoour business"

"Steven told me anyway and trust me it aint gonna last long you know he's with chloe"

I just ignored her and gott ready for breakfast

I stood outside the dinner hall waiting for omari when I looked through the window to see him there already with chloe! I stomped over but still kept it cool.

"Omari, sir wants you outside?"

he gave me the dirtyest look and went outside.

"Why were you sitting with her?"

"Oh my bad you left your phone last night I didn't wanna mess up ur day with monkey boy! Kmbt"

"Omari..."

He walked away looking really angry then I heard a punch and omari was on the floor fighting! WTF