Chapter 41-Lord Take me Now

'Wutchagon' do when you can't say no and the feelings start to show boy I really need to know and How yagonna act How yagonna handle that Wutchagonna do when she wants you back There's No need to reminisce about the past (past) Obviously cuz that shit did not last (last) I Know how a woman will try to game you (you) Don't get caught up because baby, you'll lose''-Case of the ex.

''Aalliyah you are gonna be late; do you want me to drop you off?'' I shaked my head as a visual image if last night played strong and bright in my head; I simply nodded as I scooped up the stray co-co pops in my bowl and slurped up the milk. How I had missed simple things like this. In Nigeria a majority of my family still liked to live the 'simple' way a.k.a in the villages. They weren't as keen as me on fresh cold milk or using electricity to practically do everything. I picked up my essential and school bag as I bopped out of my house. I was in a super happy mood; seeing Cecilia and Zac. I made sure I had picked up Cecilia and Zac's presents while closing the door and meeting Sam in his car. We soon set of on our 20 min journey to my school when we soon hit early morning traffic and the road works didn't help anyone at all. Samuel looked over to me and sure enough saw the two parcels containing sweets and a necklace.
''Who are they for?'' He said whilst beeping his horn at two girls across the street. Your stereotypical black girls.
''Cecilia and Zac'' I said his name with the upmost caution. Sam hadn't partially forgiven me but he hadn't shunned me out either.
''You don't have to say his name like I'm going to eat it'' I smiled briefly. Then slyly raised my eyebrows. Yes he would if he could.
''It's not even like that. Don't know why you doing that silly face. I mean I like the dude; anything is better than Omari- but I still don't like the fact that I know he's touched you like...'' he briefly stopped. ''like in a girlfriend to boyfriend way. I don't mind you having boyfriends but I just don't want them to be my friends. I've known Zac since he could even talk; he's like a little brother to me so I know him well. I know he's changed and shit but-''
''Wait wait. Changed from being what?'' Samuel looked at me and raised his eyebrows. He then started looking at everything else's awkwardly.
''Nuttin nuttin; don't mind me chatting shit. The fumes from the other cars are getting me gassed. I just dislike the fact that your first two boyfriends were my friends. I know what there like with girls.''
''Zac's different.'' He really was. He hadn't asked to do anything. We just went with the flow and if didn't feel right he would stop without even asking.
''So what Omari wasn't?'' Now it was my turn to look around awkwardly. ''What is that look for? Aaliyah you best have not beat him. ''
''No of course not; seriously what do you take me for?'' I said turning to give him that 'look'.
''LOOOOOOl- what you doing this weekend?'' he said giving me a chheky toothy grin.
''Nothing; probably go library or suttin''
''Oh ite- what time does the library close?''
''Like 9 is'' What's all these questions for?
''Ohhh; sooo theres no where you can go until latish?''
''Whhhhhy?''
''Cause I'm having a party init; and you most definitely aint invited.'' My face>> -_-. How is he gonna have a party at MY house; then tell me I am not invited. Not that I even wanted to attend.
''Okkkay. I'll sleep over at Cecilia's house then''
''Narrrr; she is most definitely gonna get daggered on Saturday night; she's coming.''
''she wont come unless I invite her though'' Samuel gave me side eye. ''Get out- your school there. And invite her; but you best not dance.'' I chuckled as I opened the door and walked over to Zachery smiling. He spread his arms open wide as we embraced in a hug. Whilst I had gone he must have got himself a nice American-style football jacket. That would soon be on my back. He looked me deep in my eyes and as expected I soon got lost in his; until I felt a soft presence on my lips. Zac was kissing me; I swear his lip[s were like candy floss; the always tasted so sweet but never damaged my teeth. We realised our embrace as we walked into school. We linked arms as we walked and talked; I filled him in on Nigeria and he filled me in on school. We walked into form us blabbing away and laughing. I sat down in my seat and Zac sat next to me; I couldn't help but smile every time I looked at him. I was sure it want love- but it was pretty dang close. Cecilia soon came in and behind her was Steven. He looked angry and she looked annoyed; she saw me then smiled. Much to Steven distress. He kissed his teeth and focused his attention on his BB. They must of have an argument or something.
''Hey Babe; Awww how I missed you!''Cecilia shouted as she came over to hug me. We quickly hugged and sat down talking away, I soon forgot that Zac was even there- but when I turned to address him he was long gone talking to Steven. I shrugged my shoulders and carried on chatting away. We had citizenship day- much to my surprise. It was a day revolved around 'safe sex'- a couple of girls could learn from that. And I had brought all my heavy books for no apparent reason.
We set of to our first lesson; 'the use of condoms'. The class was spilt up; I was away from Cecilia and Zac do I just sat by myself in a two seater desk. As usual Omari strolled in late. He got a telling of from the teacher - not that that made any difference and the class soon resumed. The teacher was talking about use of condoms and safe sex; I personally soon zoned out. I wasn't going to need this information until I was married- and that was like 10 years from now.
''Now for demonstrations; any volunteers?'' I snapped out of my day dream to the boys putting there hands up. The teacher focused her attention on Omari who was sitting at the back tapping his feet looking less the bothered.
''You; young man what's your name?'' Omari raised his eyebrows.
''Omari.''
''Why don't you come up here and demonstrate for us?'' Omari scratched his head and stood up. He walked to the dummy dick; picked the condom with one hand; ripped it open with his hands; and inserted it one. Did I mention all with one hand? My eyeballs were amazed. How experienced do you have to be to be able to that in what seemed like mere seconds? The teacher slowly clapped- even he was amazed.
''Thank you; errm why don't you just go and sit next to that lovely young lady; then you can be more involved with the class'' The teacher was pointing at me. I had managed to keep my cool- say to myself that that night never happened; but Omari living and breathing next to be just blew that out of the water. He sat next to me; I could smell his fresh cologne; he had had a fresh shape up. Everything about him was fresh. He looked at me and smiled. Lord please. Take.Me.Now. He hadn't changed at all- if anything his dimples had gotten deeper and his teeth straighter and pearlier. How can you better perfection?
''How come you don't holler no more?''
''you haven't called me'' I said briefly smiling and ending the conversation.
''Cause you don't pick up your phone''
''I haven't been in the country for about a week.'' Trying to end the conversation. He must have realised what I was doing.
''Aalliyah about that-'' I know where this conversation was leading. I had winkipedied some thingy- where if you block something out for long enough- your own brain would even forget it happened. That was exactly what I was aiming for.
''It never happened.'' I smiled briefly at him. Cheating is wrong. I was wrong. I can admit that. But two negatives do make a positive right? If I could bury the whole little Omari fiasco; I would be fine. I just need to stay away from him for a while- until I can around him without feeling to jump on him. The fact that every time I had seen him he always looked 'on point' did not help one little bit.
''But it did.'' I wasn't thinking he would come back with that. I thought he would just shut-up and carry on. ''And if you loved your man like you claimed- it wouldn't have happened. I told you once and imma tell you again; I-am-going-to-get-you-back.''

Team Omar/Zac?
-Opinons please :)x