Chapter 38-FML!

Chapter 38-FML!
''If I lay here. If I just lay here. Would you lay with me and just forget the world. Before we get too old. Before we get too old; can you just lay with me and just forget the world.''-Snow Patrol.
''Samuel I'm home'' I shouted as I opened the door. Lord knows if he was in but he had been calling me constantly on my phone -but I ignored the calls since I was revising with Cecilia. He emerged from the living room door letting out a hubbub of noise- indicating that the batty man crew where here. He looked causal in jeans socks and a plain Lyle and Scot T-shirt.
''Where you been its nearly 8'' WHOA! I'm really home late (!)- (encase you're not aware I'm being sarcy)
''I was with Cecilia'' I said as I put down my keys and bag in the hallway.
''Yhyh- tell her I said Wagwarn''
''She has a boyfriend and is 2 year younger than you.''
''So'' He said shrugging his shoulders.
''So she wouldn't be interested in going out with you.'' this boy could be so cocky at times thinking he could get any girl he wanted.
''Whoa; hold up- who said I wanted anything else but a quick beat. Save that wifeying ting for girls my own age'' I mentally tutted. What made it worse was the fact that he was being serious. Take Michelle as an example.
''Why were you calling me anyway?''
''I wanted you cop me FIFA 10- but it's all good cause the wifey got that init.''
''Why couldn't you get it yourself?''
''Cause my other wifey works in Tesco- and I told her that I'm sick so I couldn't come and see her init- so It would be random if I rolled up to where she works to buy a game- you zimme?''
''Then why not buy it in Game?''
''Fuck that- after it cheaper in Tesco.'' I rolled my eyes; boys and their FIFA.
''So is Katy here?'' Samuel sighed. I could never keep up with his latest thing- I always got their names mixed up.
''Katy is the one that works in Tesco; Tia is the one upstairs. Bare roasting man. Watch when I make her -''
''Samuel I don't need to know your sexual adventures.'' I cut him off as I walked upstairs; then decided against the idea because I knew that in 10 mins it was gonna be constant screaming for time. So I turned around down the stairs while Samuel walked up the stairs and I walked into the kitchen to make a start on dinner-seeing as dinner for Samuel was Morley's. I put the chicken into the oven after marinating it and made a start on the jellof rice and plantain. I plugged in my iPod onto my dock and started blasting Lil Wayne's new album (I am not a human being) Lil Wayne always got me a tad bit 'gassed'. I lost myself in the constant swearing and just bopping my head as I cleaned the kitchen and cooked.
''I'm single-'' my music stopped suddenly. I turned to see Omari at the iPod dock.
''Lil Wayne's shit- you should listen to political Correct.'' We had not spoken since he had 'talked' to Nathan. By the looks of it he had not told Samuel. YET. I had another person on my list I HAD to bum lick.
"Sorry lil Wayne is the best rapper alive." Straight. Standard. Period. Whatever. He is and always will be the best.
"LOOOOOOl someone's passionate- can't even argue with Don Aalliyah" I started laughing because he was being sarcy- but then he started hyperventilating at his own joke. Steven walked in and looked at Omari weirdly then me.
"Why is he like that?" he said screwing his face
"He said I was a 'don' then started laughing" Steven popped out his eyes and started laughing aswell. They both were cracking up at a three letter word. I sighed and resumed listening to lil Wayne's album and cooking. They soon calmed down and started talking amongst each other on the kitchen table. Only lord knows what they were whispering about. I soon finished cooking and sat myself down on the table and turned down the music. I said my hail Marys and started eating. Steven and Omari were just looking at me.
"What?" It was actually getting irritating.
"Love the way you offer your guest some" was he being serious- last time he was here he ate my food without asking.
"Yoo what's cooking" Sam walked into the kitchen with his batty man crew- about 7 of them. Guess he had finished whatever he was doing with Tia. What was going to happen next was inevitable- my food would be taken and the leftovers would be scavenged by the boys. I slid my plate to Steven and Omari who looked more than happy to receive the food.
"There's more chicken in the oven" I went unheard- they already had the oven, fridge and cupboard doors open. I stood up and went to get my coat and purse. Morley's it is.
I walked out of my house happy to get some fresh air- even If it is quite dark outside. I walked to Morley's- taking a bus would mean that I would be outside for longer. I got to Morley's in 10 mins & ordered my food then waited.
"Yo boss- can I have 6 wings and chips" I smiled inside. Zac. He was wearing a white hoodie- hood down. Air forces and jeans. He had his hair freshly cut and looked 'on point'.
"Zachery!" I said with a huge smile- He turned to look at me. FML it was Parker. My smile disappeared.
"Ooops sorry I thought you was Zac" he laughed.
"Nar its cool- does Sam know where you are at this time?" I looked at my watch 9.
"Surprised if he would even notice"
"Tia at his yard?" I nodded. The man gave me my food and I started making my way home.
"Ayy wait- I'm going your yard." I rolled my eyes inwardly- more hooligans. I sat down as he's food was being prepared. He got his food and drink and we left.
"You jumpin' bus?"
"Nope-walking" Parker screwed me but said nothing.
We walked home in silence with Parker cussing most girls that walked past us. He was actually funny. I arrived home and went straight to my room. I changed into my PJ shorts and vest top- then sat down with my food and laptop- listening to Chris Brown like a virgin again- and reading the news.

#TEXT#-Zachery ;) x
Imma tell Paker when he gets home.
Night Wifey ;) x
I smiled at that. Wifey.
#TEXT#~Me
Ite- and I'll tell Samuel tomorrow.
Night Hubby ;) x

*KNOCK KNOCK*
I jumped out of bed and opened my door. I expected it to be Samuel since all I had heard in the last 5 mins was the door closing and Sam's friends leaving. Omari was there.
''Yeah?'' He smiled at me. At looked down at my chest. He smiled- showing his white teeth.
''Just saying goodnight to them.'' My face was straight. I was beyond amused.
''Ite then night.'' I said closing the door.
'' 'Leah I'm joking.'' Since when was my name Leah?
''Okay then; goodnight.'' I said attempting to close my door again.
''Looool- where's my hug.''
''Same place as your eyes.'' He raised he's eyebrows and stepped inside my room. My feet were GLUED to the floor.
''Can I get my hug from them then?'' He looked me dead in the eye. A couple of hours ago I would have convinced myself that I was doing nothing wrong; that I wasn't even going out with Zac; but now I was.
''Omari stop.'' He smiled.
''Stop what'?''
''Stop coming in room; stop looking at my chest. You know what you're doing; just stop it.'' He bit his lip. He looked so eatable.
''Have I ever told you you look sexy when you're angry?'' he ran his lounge through the inside of his teeth. I stepped back. The devil was dancing in my face.
''Omari you said good night- now can you go.''
''Give me hug first.'' I sighed at moved forward to hug him. I deliberately tried to put my hands around his waist but he ducked then went back up- so my hands were on his neck and his on my waist. I tried to move back but he pulled me in. I can't deny it; I was comfortable but Zac was at the back of my mind- like a light bulb flashing red.
''Now gimme a kiss.''
''I thought you were no one's bit one the side?'' he chuckled.
''I would be anything for you.'' I felt so light headed. My feet were gonna give way soon. Omari stared at me for a while, I returned the gaze.Omari slowly but surely moved in for a kiss. I stayed still but I could feel my eyes closing as Omari's lips embraced mine.