Book 2)Chapter 3-PART ONE.

(Book 2)Chapter 3-PART ONE.

It's a 360 turn sitting' where we begin Beginning' like here's the end Like kissing' and missing' class But we needed to learn Was different than just some math It's the big picture we missed it The figures just didn't add up We said let's not leave on bad terms In between them bad words It could be love right? But are we gon' leave When it's this good? Damn it just 'cause Seems this lovin's all for nothing Baby you know a heart ain't a brain but I think that I still love you-Chris Brown.

I walked into my kitchen and took a seat. The table was set out nicely and this must have been special because my Mum took us the 'special' kitchen table cloth that she only ever used at Christmas and other special occasions. The glasses that she always forbid me to use where out and the plates where matching the plates. I put my phone on complete silent- I wasn't expecting a call or a text message- but hey, you never know.
''Okay then, as we all know I have a very busy job, always travelling and it's not really good to leave you home alone. Even with Samuel, he needs a social life aswell, so I took it apon myself to apply for a more permanent and superior position in the office!'' My mum said grinning. I was baffled. Did that mean that we were moving? She looked at me and Sam who were probably thinking the same thing.
''No were not moving! 'My face was like a ruler. So straight.
''Come on guys, at least pretend to be excited.'' She sighed when I and Sam didn't look bothered. ''Well Sam's moving in'' She said hastily crossing her arms and sitting down looking like child that didn't get what they wanted.
''What why?'' I said sitting up and paying attention. Why was Sam living here?! Aunty must miss him by now. Sam screwed me and kissed his teeth whilst smiling.
''Cause I got accepted into Coventry University init- and your house is gonna be closer to there than mine.'' He got accepted into a university? I swear that it was hard now cause of all the good A-Levels and stuff, so how did he even stand a chance? I shaked my head; what was the world coming to?
''And I got a job!'' he said excited.
''Where?'' I asked dishing myself out some chicken. Don't put food in front of me and except me not take some.
''Footlocker in Lakeside'' I nodded. At least he was going to be making money legally.
''Ermm Mum what did you mean by more permanent?''
''Oh yeah- back to my story, you know how Mildred is retiring right?" She said taking and intrest in the conversation again "Yeah well they need someone to run the office and seeing as I have been working with the firm for uncountable years, and I know it back to front, I was the perfect candidate. So that means that I'm going to be doing a lot less travelling-praise the lord- and I'm going to be home most nights.'' she carried on chatting away through the night and talking about Sam and Uni and how I need to buckle up. We soon finished eating and had our dessert, cheesecake- my favourite. We all started eating whilst Sam was telling Mum about his latest (squeeze) ''girlfriend''-Katy.
''Mum...'?' I said when I saw a gap n the conversation. She put her head up and all attention was on me. I coughed.
''You know how I rarely see dad and-''
''No.'' She said point blank.
''what? You don't even know what I'm going to say!''
''Yes I do, "can I go and see him? - tell me I'm lying'' I had a right mind to.
''But that's not fair, it took two of you to make me.''
''and it will take one to take you back. Who's the one that takes care of you?''
''what do you mean, you two broke up; he didn't just decide to leave randomly. Leave'' Surprisingly we were both calm, we weren't shouting or getting angry. I knew my Mum was a push over. It only took a couple of minutes to guilt trip her and she soon agreed. She said that she would call him; that I should just ready myself in the Morning and she'll drop me off. We finished eating and the table went quiet seeing s my mum was sulking. LOOOOL. She could be so childish. Sam left to see his girlfriend whilst my Mum cleaned the dishes and I went to pack a small bag- then fell asleep.