Chapter 13-Kinda Baffled?!#

We drove in silence, only making small chatter. Samuel seemed pretty happy I was going for a week. That's a whole actual ''free yard''. We stopped off and our local shopping centre and I got a few bits and bobs for the trip then we drove home to pack. Samuel left as soon as I stepped foot in the house, probably to see his new girlfriend. I walked into my empty living room and watched TV until I fell asleep. For 2 weeks I had been going to bed and waking up at anytime without a care in the world; and today I woke up early only to see Omari's face and his nice Mummy. I was actually baffled; normally people who act like that obviously don't get attention at home, that's why they try to get it elsewhere. But Omari Mum seemed genuinely upset too see her son in trouble again? That made no sense. I awoke to the sound of the keys on the door and a whole lotta noise. Must be Samuel and his batty man crew. I peeped through the door sleepily, to my surprise only to see Samuel, Steven, Michelle and Omari. GREAT (!)
I stood up and walked straight upstairs into my room. It was getting dark, and it was 8pm. Argh I hadn't even started packing yet, and I took years to pack. I would pack, then forget something, then end up packing again. Normally my Mum did it, but she wasn't here so I was stuck with my clumsy self. I got the suitcases from the top of my wardrobe and decided to go shopping in a little store called my Mummy's closet. I walked into her room. We were the same shoe size so I picked up some pumps and wedges; I also picked up some next she used to wear, and some bags. My hands were full, most of the things were about to tip. I mentally slapped myself for not bringing at least a bag. I walked into my room and dropped the things in my bed and started packing; with some music.
*KNOCK KNOCK* There was a very soft knock on the door.
''Yah?''
''...''
''Yeah, who is it?''
''...''
''Argh come in man, who is it'' This was frustrating, what retard knocks the door then keeps quiet? And HE walked in. Omari; so NOW he could hear me
''What?'' I said seeping with attitude
''Neeks got attitude'' Oh look! The catchphrase is back
''So I'm back to neek-not Aalliyah? Don't let the door hit you on your way out'' Breathe
''Looool, sorry, AALL IYAH, what's with the attitude?'' Please lord all mighty tell me this boy was taking me for a idea
''What was with you ignoring me?''
''Looool, you seemed angry and I didn't wanna get backhanded like Michelle and Leah''- So that was her name?
''Okay, what happened to me being a quick beat, and you wanting to hit me; my name aint Rihanna and your name aint Chris''-Serious; Physical abuse; only needed when nessacairy.
''You girls and your double standards, it's okay for a man to hit a man, but a man hitting a woman he's a woman beater? But if a girl hits a man it's called what? Nothing, the girl gets ratings and the boy is called a pussy? You chicks are always speaking about equal life and shit. If you can hit a girl then what's wrong with me hitting you?'' Once again my mouth was opening like a fish. I actually had no- reply to that. He was strangely talking sense, in a twisted kind of way- depending how you looked at it.
''But you work out, have you seen how skinny I am'' I regretted saying that as soon as it left my mouth. Of course he has. He started smiling as I lay there packing my things.
''Yeah I have, and it weren't bad either'' He winked ''and I love how you know I work out'' He said looking at me up and down; licking his lips. Last time I asked him if he wanted Vaseline/ hot lips- that ended badly, so I found it best just to keep quiet and screw.
''No more sarcy replies then?'' Obviously not. Still I stayed quiet. ''Do you want help?'' I started sniggering. Was he being serious? ''You think I'm joking?'' he came and sat down helping me fold the clothes and bag the shoes. As he did his we sat there talking, we talked about most things though when I asked him about his home life he would change the subject. We soon finished but just sat there talking. He was really intelligent and cute. Snap Out of it; like they say on those shows-This is strictly professional. I leaned on his shoulder as we sat on my lilac carpet in my room. I was very content. I checked the time, 3am. We had been talking for 7hours and I had no problem, he wasn't being his usual pervy self; he was talking to me on ''levels'' (as he would say).
''Omari?''
''Yeah Babe?'' Aww that made my heart beat race faster than Usain Bolt.
''Won't you're Mum be worried; it's 3am''
''Looool you worried about me?'' YES!
''NO; just cause I KNOW my Mum would give some next out of this world slap. Especially if I told her I was at another sexes yard''
''looool Africans and beats man and I told her I was coming her and she got bare haps''
''Aww you're Mums Lovely'' He looked at me then started smiling
''What?''
''Why do you talk like you're posh?''
''Why do you talk like education isn't free?''
''Cause I prefer to talk like this, I could talk like you easily''
''No you could not, I could talk like you easily''
''Yes I could, If I really put my mind to it'' he replied imitating my voice.
''And if Mans like me felt like talking like a pagon like other mans, mans could in it? You zimme?''
''Looooooooooooooooooooool, Babes it's paigon'' we both started laughing hysterically.
''But babes, real talks, what you gonna do about sharing a room with Michelle?''
''Dunno, I'll just ignore her''
''*simples*'' he said in the meercat voice. That made me laugh, it wasn't funny, but his attempt was Hill-a-rious.
'' I see I can make you laugh now'' He said looking at me intensely. Butterflies.
''Wateva man, aint you gonna go home now?''
''You want me to go?'' he said seriously. No Neva!
''Yeah, you need to get your bags you dumb-ass.''
''Iteo boss, after you answer me one question'' he said getting up and pulling me up, we were in a position were if I made even the slightest movements we would kiss.
''Go On...''
''Do you think imma hood rat?''
''Yes-kind of, no not anymore?''
''Iteo, later'' he said smiling walking away. Wait, he didn't try to kiss me or anything. So when I want him (Yes okay, I admitted it) he's moved on. Oh Gosh Just me luck.