Chapter 20- Round 2?

"Could you get out of my way please?"

I just wanted to avoid another confrontation with him and Omari, and he was beginning to get on my nerves.

"Could you tell your friend, to lay of then?"

"Just go away!" I said it a little loud just so someone could hear.

"Look, i like you, you like me stop trying to resist me?"

Seriously! Was this boy on crack! He was going a little too far now! As i almost did a Jackie Chan move to push him out the way, he pinned me up against the wall. I was starting to get a little scared at this point i mean he had me pinned up against the wall and by now he was trying to put his hand up my top.

"Nathan, what the fuck are you doing?!"

"DIDN'T YOU GET THE MESSAGE BEFORE YOU PRICK?!"

"Omari, Omar..."

I didn't even have a chance to speak he just kept punching him and punching him, it started to get a little out of control so i called Steven.

"What man i was just..."

"Yo, Omari what happening man?"

"Just help me put him in this room, yeah. Watch me teach him a lesson cause my man's getting brave!"

Omari and Steven pushed a half unconscious into the cleaning closet and locked the door. I just sunk into the corner of the room, really? What would he have done if Omari didn't turn up would he have tried something! I couldn't take it no more and i just started crying like proper barling. I felt Omari's hand take me to lead me into a room.

"Look here take this water and drink it slowly"

I took it and did as he said and looked out the window. This was like karma. I mean it was like everything was going wrong. Maybe this wasn't a good idea after all. I felt Omari hold me from behind and he put his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"Aaliyah i know you must be feeling bad right now. I'm not even gonna ask what that prick did, but trust me he aint gonna hurt you again imma make sure of it, i love you too much to lose you"

Screeeeeech! Hold up! Rewind!

"What did you just say?" this was really too good to be true, surely?

"I said that that prick aint gonna..."

"No, you said you love me"

"Didn't you know that?"

Yeah, like everyday i think to myself. Ahh Omari loves me! Get real!

"Aaliyah, seriously the feeling that you give me is mad! Like when i used to look at other girls that were peng i'd just be like rar they're peng. But when i look at you it's like a whole different feeling. Like when my mum got me my Xbox for Christmas, i was buzzing mate!"

"Ahh you love me like you love your Xbox K then LOL"

"You know what i mean ahahhah anyway I'll be back in a minute yeah"

He left the room, and it was me there alone. What if Nathan came in? What if he tried something while Omari weren't here? Before i knew it Omari came back in with a flask of hot chocolate with two cups, some harribo's and some ben & jerry's cookie dough ice cream. This boy was ticking all the right boxes i swear!

"Where did you get all this from?"

"Ah that's for me to know and you to find out" ;)

"Oh please ahahhah"

"See, there's that smile, I've been missing. I've got my iPod you wanna watch a film"

"Yeah just not love and basketball, cause you know what it might lead to ahahhah"

"What about ATL?"

"That's even worse?"

"Ok, save the last dance?"

"I think i need to re vamp your iPod a bit for you hahahhahahh"

"Ahahhah how about Baby boy then?"

"Ahh okay"

He got a bunch of pillows and blankets and set them out on the floor making a little area for us. We got comfortable with his arm around me and me snuggled up in his chest. Now i felt safe. Secure. Loved. We were about half way through the film when i had a thought and a weird feeling. My heart was beating real fast and my stomach felt all weird and tingly. I brushed my hand past his face indicating for him to look at me. Then we just stared at each other for a good 10 minutes until we he leaned in a little, not too much, just enough that our noses were brushing past each other. Then i did it, well at least i think i did. I kissed him. But i did it really slowly, but with control. I held the back of his neck and we were kissing nonstop for like 5 minutes. Most people these days would have probably referred to the term "Lipsing" but it wasn't that at all. It's kind of like making love but with no sex.

"..."

"What? Ahahhah"

"That kiss was..."
"..."

"Maybe this will explain it perfectly"

"Baby, you my everything, you all I ever wanted
We can do it real big, bigger than you ever done it
You be up on everything, other hoes ain't never on it
I want this forever, I swear I can spend whatever on it

'Cause she hold me down every time I hit her up
When I get right I promise that we gonna live it up
She make me beg for it till she give it up
And I say the same thing every single time

I say you the fucking best, you the fucking best
You the fucking best, you the fucking best
You the best I ever had, best I ever had!"

"Ookayyyyy Drake! I wasn't expecting that!"

"Well, you're the only girl I've ever sung too so sh" wink

"Aw I Love you!"

"Wait! Hold Up! Did the most stubborn, proud, and clever girl just say she loves me!"
"Yes i did."
We just stood there hugging each other for a while then we realised the time. It was way past 3 o clock so we decided to put Omari's things back in his room then join the others. Omari opened the door and we both stepped in to see two complete opposites.
Here we go again...

"Steven"

"Cecilia!"