Chapter 9- Umm?

I went to back house to be greeted by complete silence. This was strange seeing as the last 4 days it was boys boys boys; and weed.

''Samuel?''

''...''

Guess I was on my own. I strutted into my living room thinking about how my life dramatically changed ever since that day he talked to me. Nope I was done thinking about him, he was the complete opposite to; he liked weed; I liked books, he liked girls who obeyed his every command, I liked being independent .Argh! at least my mum was coming back in 3 days, then this will little mess will all be sorted Samuel out the house, my mum would talk to Mr Rose (he had soft spot for her) and I would be in school doing what I do best; being a neek.

*RING RING*-House Phone

''Hello'' I said awkwardly, I hated 'private' numbers, most times it was Chinese people trying to sell you something that would break in less than a week.

''Is that the Hi I get'' MUM!

''Mummy, are you okay?'', said grinning as if she could see me (yeah I still call my mother Mummy)

''I'm fine, how is your Samuel treating you though''

''fine mum everything's fine, how's China?''-LIES

''It's okay, but there have been some complications with the case so I could be here for longer than expected'

*sigh* whenever there was a 'complication' it was never for certain when she would come back, and that also meant probably 2 more weeks with Samuel.

''Baby I know you're upset but when I come back we can go shopping!'' my worries went, one thing I loved was shopping therapy and my Mum knew this.

''Thanks mum''

''That's okay, I work hard to keep this lifestyle, you do understand that right?'' not this speech again. I removed the phone from my ear while she gave me the whole I love you speech then put it back

''....and you're my only daughter, I really love you''

''Thanks mum, love you too''

''anyway put away those tears'' whose crying? '' Would you prefer to go with me or Samuel shopping?''

''Samuel'' I replied as soon as the question left her mouth, left china and enter England into my house phone. Don't get me wrong I love shopping but my mum would want me to go and buy skirts, and dresses; only once had she convinced me to wear a dress was at my Aunties wedding. It was bad enough that I had to wear one to school, but to wear one out? Samuel just stood there on his phone and kept out of my business. Perfect. I would spend money completely uninterrupted.

''Okay I'll send the money over to his account'' we carried on small talking until someone in the back ground called her and she had to go.

''Bye mum''

I put the phone down, I still hadn't told her what happened at school, but since she wasn't going to be here no point right? I heard the door slam and Samuel and his batty man crew walked into the living room, with Omari.

''Cool younga?'' Argh he was staring down at me while his batty man crew all sat down or went kitchen. One of them had the ordasity to change it to sky sports. I wasn't even in the arguing mood so just sat up and watched as the boys would get happy when Arsenal scored. Then they would start arguing about which team is better Arsenal or Chelsea.

''Yeah.'' Straight answer no long conversation.

''What did you do today?''

''Nothing interesting happened'' I intentionally said that a tad bit louder so at least Omari could her. He was sitting two people down from me; my living room was quite large so yeah all the people found themselves a seat. He didn't even flinch; he kept his eyes on the TV. Maybe he finally got the message.

''Mum said you have to take me shopping''

He gave me a dirty screw, those ones where they have no choice but they were still pissed. I chuckled.

''Ay you mandem, you on hitting West end''- He received nods or grunts and Omari just nodded, once again not taking his eyes off the TV. They made their plans to meet in the morning.

*NEXT DAY*

We arrived in the in the West end, and I really weren't feeling being with Samuel and Omari in the same environment. After seeing Samuel with my best friend or shall I say "ex" best friend and Omari trying to kiss me again! Argh this day was going to be so eventful. Samuel and some of his mandem wanted to go foot locker to get some stuff, so we split up and I decided to go into Ann summers and look around. I never really fussed about my appearance, but they had some really nice stuff and what the heck? I was treating myself and to be honest, I deserved it. I looked around and found a striking red bra set, which included a pair of frenchies, it looked quite cute and well I was trying something new.

Omari's P.O.V

I had to go and find Aalliyah and tell her where we were going cause we were gonna get some food and that and true say leaving her on her own would be badmind. Samuel said that she went to Ann Summers so I checked if she was there.

Back to Aalliyah...

Ah, I looked in the changing room mirror, I actually looked alright. I wasn't size zero but my curvy figure was insinuated in the underwear.

"Aalliyah, where ar.."

"OMARI!"

"S-s-s-sorry I WOW!!"

"Erm! Omari! GET OUT!"

I pushed him out without even thinking. For a split second we stared into each other's eyes like never before, but me being as stubborn as I am snapped out of it. I put my clothes back on and made my way out the changing room to see him sitting there. I knew he wanted answers...