Chapter 16- Curiosity killed the Heart.

Omari looked at me as he closed the door. All night. I turned , got my pj's and walked into the toilet, they were a nice shade of baby blue with the catch phrase ''Snappy in the morning'' with a crocodile in the middle and PJ bottoms. I changed brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun, walked back to my suitcase got out my iPod and started to unpack. This was like a slap in the face, a sense of déjà a vu overflowed through me, the night when he helped me pack. It's actually funny, when we were packing I was so happy, But now unpacking I was so angry. Angry at myself that Michelle's words in the shop was actually starting to make some sense. Why would Omarin Jones, like me. He said it; she said it and I thought it.
''You need help?'' He was looking down at me with his huge brown eyes.
''No thank you I'm fine'' Straight answer in a monotone, without me even once looking at him.
''What's up with you''
''My time of the month I guess'' He looked at me with a strange expression, he knew I was lying.
''Nar stop gassing, you're on it from the 15-20th and today is the 26th, so once again what's wrong''
''How do you know when I'm on my period'' what freak knows when people are on their period. The only people that I would expect to know were my Mum and Michelle.
''Cause you missed the tutor class and I called Samuel and he told me you had a belly ache and smelled fishy'' he started chuckling. Argh, Samuel is a bicth; how is he gonna tell someone that, especially a boy.
''Well nothing's wrong''
''Why you lying?'' Shut up man, go away.
''Who says I'm lying?''
''You're left eye twitches every time you lie''
''Why you watching me that closely?''
''You never had a problem in the coach.'' He was looking at me straight faced, he was serious. ''Aalliyah, I don't understand; one minute were friends, then the next you acting like you don't want me to talk or even share the same oxygen.''
''It's not that''
''What is it then? Michelle; Ignore her man, she aint got standards. She can't tell you who can like you and who can't. And is she gonna call you butters when she looks like those African which doctors wit all her make-up''
''*chuckle* Thanks''
''For what'' he was smiling and sat down next to me and started helping me unpack.
''Making me feel better''
''its okay, but what was wrong?''
''I told you nothing ''
''You gonna eventually tell me by the end of tonight.'' He was serious and I know I would eventually give in. We soon finished unpacking and he suggested that we watch another film in bed. He took off he's t-shirt and was only in his jogging bottoms and socks. We got into bed with me basically hyperventilating when he put his arm around me in bed. He put the ear phone in my ears and the touch of his hand sent my heart to venues and back in 2.3 seconds. He gave me his iPod touch indicating that I should pick the film while he answered BB ping. He chuckled and I looked at him strangely.
''Looool what'' he said still smiling hardly taking his eyes off the screen.
''What's funny?'' I said curious
''You know curiosity killed the cat''
''Good thing I'm not a cat right?''
''Ite, you sure you wanna see?'' I was starting to get scared, what could be so bad? I simply nodded. It was a message from the girl I bicth slapped when me and Omari weren't talking, It was an explicit message-'sexting'- and attached was a picture of her naked with only cherries covering her 'parts'. Under the picture it simply said pop my cherry.
''So what's funny?'' I was so heartbroken; she had a beautiful figure, big breasts curvy stomach and a massive arse. No wonder he was attracted to her.
''Cause I showed Steven and he was like ''she's gassing she aint a virgin I beat her, It's like beating a whale mouth, and she can't even back head properly, she bit my dick so I back handed her and she still came back when I called her'' he replied reading aloud Steven's reply. Tears started forming in my eyes. I mentally slapped myself for ever falling for him, this is why I hated him in the first place; I now felt incredibly insecure, how did I not now that he and Steven were laughing at me this whole time. I turned around and just closed my eyes.
''Looool, ey, aint we meant to be watching a movie?'' he had calmed down when he finally realised I had turned around. Mental note, I'm not gonna cry for him, how stupid and pathetic could I actually get. I was getting upset over a guy that liked me then I rejected him, but know I like him and he's moved on?
''Ermm, I have bellyache, so night night'' If he could get over me then so could I.