Chapter 10 - I guess it was meant to be?

I walked over to him and really felt embarrassed! I mean he had just seen me half naked, this was gonna give him so many ideas, i mean what we did was a mistake and i really needed to let him know that after we finished our set task we would be what we started of as.

Complete strangers.

I mean I'm the neek and he's the complete opposite. Maybe it would be for the best.

"Omari let me just"

"Yeah, i know what your gonna say, that we should just stay friends and that because we got work to do and whatever. So yeah i guess i can get over you not wanting to try this, because i actually do feel different about you. But i guess that's it init and to be honest i don't really care, i mean you're a neek i can get any girl i want, so your just a minor."

He said this before walking away like nothing happened.

I was lost for words, i really couldn't say anything. Well i guess that made my job a whole lot easier. But why did i feel like i had just been slapped in the face? Like i was actually bothered? Oh well, i knew i wasn't.

I came out the shop to find Samuel and everyone outside this included Michelle (KMBT!) and Omari and his girlfriend. I just walked over to Samuel and he let me know that he and all of his entourage were coming over for a little party. Great! We got to the bus stop and sat on the top deck, i just went and sat at the front i really couldn't be bothered with them guys. I heard Michelle and Omari's girlfriend talking behind me so i decided to easdrop.

"What are you wearing tonight?"

"I dunno yet imma get off a my house so i can get ready"

Seriously it was only a lil house party this girl is going on like say it's some full on party! Oh please!

Anyway...

"I bet that neek is just gonna stay up in her room, and read some crap book, hahahhahahh"

Was this girl serious, oh my...

"I know in it, my 10 year old sister goes out and gets dressed up more than she does ahahhah, she's a loner!"

I had to cuss her! I weren't taking this no more!

"Who the fuck do you think you are! How the hell do you think you can judge me! You two aren't really better living life practically as a hoe!"

"Hoe?" Michelle said this as if she was deaf KMT!

"Yeah, Hoe, Trick, slut you don't know your name!"

"Narrrrr Peakkkkkkkk! This neek is going hard man!" Said Steven thinking he was funny

I just ran off the bus at this point i really couldn't be bothered anymore, all the "NEEK" talk was making me really upset, and i couldn't take it. The tears just came streaming down my face, and then i was interrupted by my phone ringing numerous times, but i really couldn't care anymore. Then a text cam through...

- Aaliyah are you ok? Holla me

Omari x

Oh Please! Really! Why was he texting me! In fact how did he get my number? I just decided to finish the journey to my house and chill upstairs in my room, the cure for this was Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough - the story of my life

As soon as i got in, i went upstairs and jumped in the shower. Came out creamed my skin and put on my PJ's, I just wanted to be alone right now. After about an hour i began to hear the music from downstairs. It made me think. I'm letting them win! I'm showing them all that I'm the stupid little neek that i portray myself as! And well that aint gonna last long, yeah I'm a neek! And I'm proud! But this neek's got attitude and I'm gonna show it! ;)

I opened my wardrobe and a really nice dress that my mum had brought me, it was a white, short halter neck dress, but i had never really found an occasion to wear it because it stood out. A LOT! So i decided to put that on with some pearl jewellery and some white high heels with a bow on the front. I admit i look good, but really was this me? I looked in the mirror and i looked completely different. Maybe i should have just left it? But hey i was making a statement right? I aint just a neek.

I finally put on some mascara and lip-gloss, and then sprayed some Britney spears fantasy perfume (Ahh) and i was finally ready to go. I made my way downstairs, i was kind of scared and nervous as well but i just carried on walking. There were some random boys that i didn't know standing at the bottom of the stairs, i wondered if i had something on my face because they kept staring at me, then one of them said something as i reached the bottom.

"Nar This girl is a Booooomting!"

Really what's wrong with these boys nowadays, did their parents not bring them up to talk about ladies properly. Couldn't he just have said "she beautiful" but no "BOOOOMTING" oh please...anyway i reached the doorway of the living room and finally plucked up the courage to walk in...

Apart from the music, it went completely silent as i entered the room. Like everyone froze, i saw Samuel and he looked really shocked, his mouth was catching flies until he finally spoke.

"Aaliyah is that you?" Arghhh is he dumb?!

"Well, who else would it be kmt?"

"Neek's a Booooomting now FAM!" Steven could be such a prick at times arghhh

I just left the room to get a drink. Maybe this was a mistake after all. As i entered the kitchen i seen someone making i drink, guess who? He stood there like i was the only girl in the whole wide world. We just stood there staring at each other, and it actually made me feel good, Wait? What was i thinking! I had to leave the room, but he must have done some matrix move and ended up blocking me from moving.

"You can't tell me you can't feel it now Aaliyah?"