Chapter 8 - Forgive but never forget...

Ahh, new day, new beginning, fresh start. After what happened with Omari yesterday I realized I had been set a task to do by my teacher and I had to complete it. To be honest what happened was a mistake and it should have never happened, and he should be thinking the same thing. I had to get ready to meet him at the library seen as we were expelled for 2 weeks however I still had a job to do. And I keep my promises.
I jumped in the shower then did my hair and got dressed. Just put my hair up in a pony and put on some jeans and a hoodie, I wasn't dressing to impress anyone so you know. I grabbed my book bag and went to leave the house, only to be stopped by the annoying thing that stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for greeting.
"Is there something you wanted?" I said to him whilst screwing him, he knew I was still angry about yesterday
"Well, good morning Samuel would be a start" He said smirking thinking he was funny
"Ahh No! Anyway I got to go I'll be back whenever" I began to reach for the latch on the door until he stopped me again; really what was this boys problem.
"About Michelle..." I just cut him off I didn't have time for this I didn't have time for anyone and right about now I was willing to lay into anyone that got in my way.
"Yeah she's a sket I know, I realized that when I seen your genitals in her mouth, like it's some sort of lollypop!"
I just began to walk down the street; I really couldn't be bothered with his foolishness. Anyway as I began to walk to the library I realized that I had left my library card on the side. Great! So I made a quick you turn to go get it, really after what happened yesterday Omari can do something constructive and wait. I walked back into my house and picked up my library card off the side only to hear some excessive moaning coming from the front room. I bet we can guess you that are. I walked into the front room to see my so called "Best Friend" aka slut of the year giving my cousin another sample.
"Have you ever heard of knocking?" was this girl mad! She was in MY house.
"Have you ever heard of a corner? That's where your kind stands and waits for your clients!"
I couldn't deal with this girl not today, so I just left and finished my journey to the library. As I began to get closer I saw Omari slouching against the wall whilst on the phone. Really? Couldn't he present himself any better! Baggy jeans with white Nike air max's and a white Adidas jumper! Oh my... Anyway his appearance was disgusting! I approached him and he automatically began to screw me (KMT!)
"Ermm do you know it's rude to keep people waiting" he said with a wink, arghhh this was going to be a long day.
"Can we just go in here and start please we have work to do!"

He just followed me in while playing on them stupid blackberry things (Arghhh I hate them!) I pulled out the books and took out the supplies and began to take notes; he amazingly had brought a notepad with him so he started taking notes. It seemed to be a bit quiet, but hay ho I wasn't complaining. Until he decided to break the silence...

"Are you sure this is right I mean I just read it back to myself and it doesn't make sense?"

"Here, let me have a look."

Maybe it wasn't going to be that bad after all; he was finally taking an interest and was making my job a whole lot easier. I was half way through reading his work, which was actually alright, when I looked up he was gazing at me like I was a piece of chicken or something. I thought, maybe he was just looking at a girl behind me? But I looked only to see the librarian and I don't really think he swings that way. I couldn't take it no more so I confronted him.

"Omari!"

"..."

"Omari!"

"What?!"

"Would you mind not staring at me like I'm some sort of attraction?"

"But that's the problem you are"

"Oh Please, Now which part was we working on?"

"My Lips"

At that moment he leaned in for a kiss and I don't know what came over me, but I gave him the hardest backhand ever. Maybe that would teach him. He just looked at me like I had taken his blackberry and smashed it into a million pieces and then his expression changed and he got up whilst screwing me.

"What you did was out of order and you're screwing me!"

"Arghhh you neeks are so fucking stubborn!"

"I'm a neek now! A couple of days ago I was Aalliyah!"

"Will you two be quiet, this is a library" said the librarian like we just broke the law!

"Don't worry I'm leaving!"

I stormed out heading for the nearby park to clear my head. I needed to be alone to clear my head. What is he thinking me and him could be an item? I don't think so?! It wouldn't be Aalliyah and Omari; it would be Omari and the neek! Actually what am I thinking I can't even picture us being together, that's out of the question? Even the way he was gazing at me with his hazel colored brown eyes just made me want to vomit.