(Book2)Chapter 7- Umm...

On the first page of our story, the future seems so bright.
And this thing turned out so evil, I don't know why I'm still surprised.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take death to new extremes.
But you'll always be my hero, even though you lost your mind.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn,
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts.
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry,
But that's alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie.
I love the way you lie.
-Rhianna

We later went back into the mini party which was now popping. Evey man had girl and every girl had a man. I decided not to hit Omari because I now that he would most likely hit me back as a joke but it sting like a bicth. Once again a jamican song I was unfamilar with came on, Omari grabbed my waist and dragged me to the nearset wall in which he placed himelf. He was like a sandwhich between the wall and me; I struggled but everyone was either drunk or to intwined with doing whatever they were doing with the person. Even Zachery was getting in there with a girl in a corner; that warmed my heart.
"Stop strugling and dance"
"You have a girlfriend"
" Stop using that as an excuse and anyway she won't mind man it's just dancing" Omari was like a horse and I was an ant. That's how impossible it was fighting him off. His dogs were just running around or sitting down, everyone was enjoying themselves but me. Even Garfield was drinking some spilt drink.
"Common even Garfied is getting it on"
"I don't know the song"
"Kmt- just go" without warning he turned and back dropped me. He started dancing behind me and I guess I just followed the beat. Soon his hands removed themselves from my waist and he started going slower and 'deeper'- think that's the best way to describe it. In return (don't blame me' I guess my being upside down made the alchol rush to my brain) I went harder and eventually pushed him into the wall. We danced for longer for a couple more songs.
"I GOT IT" Kwali said turning on the lights.
"Hold on babe" Omari said as he walked over to Kwali and smiled when he saw it.
"Whoever wants some come in the garden" don't need three guesses to find out what happened next. All of the boys left the girls happily to get high in Omari's backgarden. They definetly need to get there priorties straight. Some of the girls joined the boys and some just had their own mini party with the Alchol. Mummy always said say no to drugs. So no. I decided that I had had enough fun for one night and I had a loving mother who definetly would have a problem if I came home after 9 on a school night. I went to Cecila and informed her I was leaving so she went to get her things and say bye to Steven. I stood next to the door happily waiting.
"So you was going to go without saying bye yeah?"
"Oh sorry. Bye." I smiled.
"So you was gonna go withougt giving me my present?"
"Ohh. Here" I opened my bag and gave him a small card. He scrutinzed the card.
"What isit?" He looked like he was icthing to rip the card into pieces
"It's a collection card for that new Call of Dirty game"he chuckled a little
"Duty. Wait Aaliyah are you being serious?" He looked like he was about to burst out laughing- did he think I was taking the piss?
"Do you already have it?" Fuck. There's £30 pounds down the drain.
"Nar nar. Its comes out Tuesday. Its just that most girls I know would go through hell and back before they buy me cod let alone let me play cod." It's just a game.
"Oh, do you like it?"I smiled eargley. The man in the Game shop said that that's wha most boys wank over in bed these days- think he was joking though.
"Yeah. Thanks b" Omari said hugging me and pecking me on the lips. Not like that but the ones the dad gives to a child. Awww he had a fat grin on his face.
"I'll call you tonight."
"No have fun. We can talk in school or something."
"Sorry" he looked him straight in the eye all jokes aside.
"Lool for what?"
"For being a prick earlier about the nathan situation"
"Its doesn't matter anymore."
"Mmh. Anything to say baccckkk?"
"Oh sorry I said whever you go you cause stress and make people suicidal" I smiled.
"You never said that." He looked baffled.
"But I thought it." He breathed in slowly.
"Looool. Errm Aaliyah?" he let it go; probably because he knew it would start another argument.
"Yes Omari?"
"Can you do me a favour?"
"Seeing as it is your birthday what would you like?"
"Wait."
"Pardon?" He closed he's eyes; thinking of the right words.
"Can you wait for me"
"In what sense?" I said a tad baffled. Did he want me to stay for longer?
"Ready?" Cecilia said as she walked into the room. Omari nodded and smiled at her, but I think this was meant to be an important conversation- but lord knows.
"Errm Yep let's go"
"Later Birthday Boy!" Cecila said as she opned the door.
"Later FOB" he laughed.
"We'll talk later though yeah?"
"Yep"- I nodded as he hugged me ansd went back onto the party.
*We got the buses needed home and I arrived home at 9:10- I immedieatly went into a bath then straight to bed. Per usual I was home alone. I had realized that my mum was at home when I was at school and when I got back she was just leaving or had already left. Seriously? Didn't give a fuck. I like the silence. I set my alarm and went straight to bed. Back to school tomorow.*

I was fully dressed and ready for another term of school. I had missed many elements of it, one being English. I picked up my bag and woke up Sam. He could take me to school. I sat in the kicthen waiting for him to get ready.
"Where's your oyster card?" He looked like a zombie.
"In my bag."
"Isit broken?"
"No"
"Isit expired?"
" No"
"Are buses running?"
"Yes"
"So why are you incapable to beep it on the bus and go to school?" He sounded so Nigerian
"Can you stop being so difficult and just drive me to school!"
"Aaliyah- your gonna get fucked up so disgustingly one day."
"Yeah I've been told." He kissed his teeth as he got his keys.
"I'm way too leanent with you" whoa. Just because he was going to uni doesn't mean he has to start using big words now.
"How's life Sam?" I said polietly in the car. I wanted him to stop at the shops and I had centuries before school started anyway.
"Its just bubbly, got my second uni offer yesterday. Went to a Halloween rave yesterday; what about you?"
"Oh lifes good. It would be better if you stopped by the shops and bought me some bueno white" he chuckled and stopped outside a newsagent. Got my bueno white along with other things and walked outta the shop, before I stupidly bumped into a hefty chest; dropping my opened pack of bueno white. Omari and Kwali. The chest I'm assuming I bumped into was Omari's.
"Sorry" I said before I realised I dropped my bueno. When I realised I wanted to kick Omari's face. Its bueno white. The last on in the shop.
"Its ite. Why you coming school so early?"
"Errm Sam's dropping me- why are you in school so early?"
"Dropped Kelsey at school then gonna drop my buttas at his school."
"Shut up pham; I'm sexier than you."
"Whatever makes you sleep at night"
"KMT; ay little miss violence, who's better looking" he still rembered me from last night?- and he gave me a nickname :)
"Pham-thats my ex ting so she does obviously gonna say who treated her well" I'm still here!
"Pham. She your ex for a reason; don't feel no pressure babes" Kwali said trying to look sexy-sure as hell worked.
'That might work on your grandma; but not girls."
"You're a batty man anyway"
"And you beg Jamica"
"Aaliyah hurry the fuck up man. Don't you think there's a bed calling my name?" Sam shouted rolling down the window. Could he not see a flood of infants and he wanted to swear that loudly.
"Yeah. In MY house" didnt shout it out. No way did I want Sam swicthing on me after I woke him up on a Monday morning.
"That's your new man" Kwali looked almost amazed.
"Insests might run in your family but no ome elses. That's her cousion" Kwali raised his eyebrows.
"Big man ting?"
"Biggest Man around ting" they seemed ingrossed in there "big man ting" so I calmly walked over to the car.
"How do you know the twins?"
"The what?"
"Kwali and Kayne"
"I don't know a Kayne but I know Kwali"
"Yeah, Kayne is his twin"
"Ohh; I know Kwali cause of Omari get to gether." He nodded as we carried on a general conversation. School was school. I never got to finish the conversation with Omari seeing as he was late for school and claimed his alarm broke. He then swicthed on a teacher so he got sent to the office and was like a ghost for the rest of the day. Went home- Sam was still in a bad mood; think he was just hang over. His little girlfriend was around so I gave him some space and went to bed as soon as possible after dinner and homework.
Tuesday morning. The worst day next to Monday. You can feel the middle of the week coming but I doesn't seem to be just there yet. I dreaded P.E with all the girls. I had no problem with them; but their attitudes. I don't wanna sound like your Mum but they really take everything for granted. Not all of them- just the ones I've meet. I decided not to wake Sam up again today; I'll just take a bus to school. I bathed and did the usual packed my bags- ate and headed to school after saying bye to my mother. P.E was first period so after the pips went I headed to the halls. He boys were doing it outside; football most probably. I changed making small talk with Cecilia and Sophie (yeah she was still hanging around like a leech). The girls made our way to the hall and it was strangely quiet. No girls shouting about what happened on last night hopeless reality shows. Just quiet. I looked over into Chloe's direction, common she must have SOMETHING to say about something, but she was walking until she found a seat, quiet. Her hair was plain, but she still looked pretty. But a ghostly pretty. I looked over to Michelle who looked like she had been crying. Other people wouldn't have noticed but she was my best friend for 14 years. These kinda things you can sense.
''Cecilia, why are all the girls so quiet?''
''Oh, cause Chloe must have had some argument with some girl in for today- and the girl; Michelle I think, must have said how she pregnant and all this shit. Can't say I believe it though; Chloe's a lot of things but she aint stupid.'' I just nodded my head. I wasn't one to speculate but you never know. And it sure does explain a lot.
''Omari, into the hall now!'' Trust this monkey. The P.E teacher shouted at him whilst he walked and found a seat. He had a good view of all the girls; which made many of them squirm or giggle. He wasn't THAT cool.
''You are a waste of space. I asked you to do one thing and what did you do. HUH? I'll tell you what, you decided to play happy slapping with other students! This is not the streets, you do not own the school and I have you know happy slapping can lead to expulsion. We all know you're on your last straw, the school only allows you to come in on Mondays and Tuesday as it is- do you want it to go down to NONE? Would your mother be proud of you?..ANWER ME BOY!''
''Dunno. Why don't you ask her.'' He said kissing his teeth and moved his chair away from him. This only infuriated Mr Leon even more. Can't he ever just say sorry?
''You can stay here and maybe learn a lesson from these fine young girls-''
''no thanks don't wanna be a pedo like you.''
''HOW DAE YOU?! You know what. I can't even handle you right now. I have a class of boys outside ready for a lesson.'' Omari burst out laughing. He must have been high. Why would you laugh when you're facing expulsion for happy slapping?
''I'll find you after the lesson'' Mr Leon said going red and stormed out of the room. Omari scratched his chin and started pinging. Mrs Walker coughed and carried on rambling on about table tennis until she set us of on out tasks. Me and Cecilia played a feeble game- table tennis wasn't a sport in my eyes. Cecilia seemed engrossed in something in the distant so ,me being nosey I followed her line of sight. Omari was dragging Chloe back into the changing rooms. Not those violent ones but the ones the mums do on the bus to warn their kids.
''Now where's Omari gone? Aalliyah darling, do me a favour and get a head of yea over here. Truanting again!'' I nodded and when she wasn't looking I ran towards the changing rooms. Omari could just 'magically' appear and he could do what he does best and lie to Miss. I heard shouting coming from a storage room so stopped. I went to open the door but stopped suddenly.
''Why the fuck am I hearing all this shit?'' Omari's voice. If he was going to be sneaky at least don't shout in a storage room.
''I tried to call you yesterday but you busied all my calls'' Chloe's voice was close to breaking in tears.
''You know where I live. Infact Chloe why the fuck didn't you tell me when you found out?'' there goes Omari again. Angry by the second.
''I only found out a couple of weeks ago'' There goes the tears.
''Don't try that crying shit. You had chances to cry for the weeks you knew.'' She stayed quiet.
''How far gone are you?''
''2 and half months'' she said in a mouse voice.
''Chloe DONT FUCKING PISS ME OFF!- YOUR TELLING ME YOU DIDNT FELL NO YOUT KICKING UP YOUR BELLY?'' Jamaican accent= hulk.
''This is why I didn't tell you before''
''so I should hear your regnant with my alleged baby via peoples statues. How do I even know its mine? When we was doing a ting you were seeing other man and don't even try to deny it''
''Yeah but I was careful with all of them. With you it was always a spur if the moment thing.'' She said through what I could make out as tears.
''you said you was on the pill!''
''when we stopped doing a ting I stopped using a pill, then that one time I came your house we didn't use a condom'' I heard him sigh loudly.
''are you aborting it?'' was he demanding or asking?
''I'm not killing something we made.''
''Get it tested before you come to with this bull shit. Do some Jeremy Kyle shit or something but there is no way that's my youth.''

##Yeah. That 8000 words that means basically 8 chapters. So no complaining for a while and comment. Please thank you and invite people. There's some mistakes but I didn't wanna keep you guys waiting any longer so VOILA!. Read enjoy and COMMENT!##