Chapter 7 - A crazy lil Thing called love...

Oh my life. It was amazing like that feeling that you get when you're about to blow out your candles on your birthday, or when you wake up on Christmas morning fully refreshed and so happy and content that nothing could get you down. He slowly pulled away, but our lips were still touching. Our eyes locked in an embrace. Surely it was a dream...Wait! Back to reality!

"Omari move!"

"But i don't get it, i thought..."

I cut him off before he could say anything else. I walked out the room before running up to my room and slamming the door behind me. I leaned against it putting my head in my hands. What had i done? I just kissed someone who is the complete opposite to me, while he finds smoking weed and jamming with his friend's fun. I would rather catch up on some work or get settled with a really good book. Was I changing? I was so confused!

There was a knock at the door and i really couldn't deal with anything or anyone right now. I got up from the door and sat on my bed as the person entered.

"Look Aaliyah..."

"So you can no longer refer to me as a "Neek" Pfft don't waste your breath Omari because I'm not one of your little skets who you can do as you please with, what we just did was..."

"Amazing right"

"Don't finish my sentences" I was screwing him at this stage.

"Well you always do it to me so i thought I'd give it a go" he said smirking

"Well, all I'm going to say now is that it was a big mistake..."

He cut me off again but this time with another kiss, what sent me into a trance for like 30 seconds. He was begining to have some weird effect on me and i really don't know what it was. I finally woke back up out of the trance again! And pushed him out the room. I leaned against the door and my stomach was doing summer salts, really what was going on. My emotions were really messed up, but in a crazy way the feeling that i had in my stomach was actually a good one. A small whisper entered through the door.