Chapter 31 & 32-Spill the beans...

Chapter 31-

I stood there. Bewildered. Me and Omari had already broken up, but this was like that all over again. I was way past upset to cry. I felt dumb. Books don't teach you anything about real life. They fill your head up with facts that can't even be applied in real life situations.

''You Okay?'' I turned my head. Zac. Guess he didn't leave when everyone else did. Omari did that, he would make you think that the only people on the planet was him; nothing else mattered anymore, except for him.

''Yeah, thanks'' I walked out of Stevens house without even a look back. Cecilia said that I could either except Omari with other girls or get him out of my life. Well I've chosen.

''Oh thank God you're here I didn't think I would catch you in time.'' I knew what was coming, another work emergency. I just nodded as my Mum ran around the house apologising; telling me where the money is. There was no point because I still had the full amount from when she last left in my bank account. Samuel was coming over surprise; surprise. I soon zoned out once I got the basics. It was the same every time. I really had no problem with it. I liked my privacy and when Samuel was here he was either at college or a party; or with one of his girl friends. I just nodded as I pretended to listen; hugged her as she left then made my way to the kitchen. I checked the time. It was only 5 pm; it's been 30 mins since I last looked at Omari. I was cutting him and his baggage completely out of my life. Sam would be here probably around 7pm so I roughly had about 2 hours before my house would be ransacked by his 'friends'.

*RING RING* *RING RING*

''Hello?'' I knew who it was but you never know who was talking.

''Hunny are you okay?''

''Yeah; I'm okay Cecilia''

''We heard the whole conversation from upstairs''

''looool I'm okay really''

''well personally I think it's good you two kind of talked about it; cause before it was a dodgy break up''

''Cecilia I know that this conversation is going to be long so just come my house or we can talk tomorrow cause I don't wanna waste your credit talking about Omari''

''Awww okay will be over inna a bit.''

* * * * * * * * * *

''I think you should cut him out of your life cause he done was cause you stress or make you cry; yeah you two did have good times but you only lasted less than a week.''

''I really hate you right about now''

''Looool why?''

''Cause you're right and that's the last thing I wanna hear.''

''Cool Cecilia in it?'' Trust Samuel to come downstairs as soon as he hears girl voices.

''Hi'' She didn't even look up. She sounded so bored when she said it.

''You ite B?''

''I'm not Beyonce; you know my name. Use it'' She always did make me smile. Some of the things she came out with.

''Okay; Cecilia are you okay?''

''Soooo; Aalliyah, I'm going; see you tomorrow yeah?'' I nodded as she hugged me and left the house completely ignoring Samuel. He's ego was going to be in insensitive care.

''Your friend rude yu'know; but she got BACK'' I could just imagine Cecilia putting her middle finger-up at him. She hated men that undermined girls or rated them for what asset they did or did not have. I was super tired and had a lot on my mind so had an early night.