Chapter 37- Tell me; can we be lovers or friends?

Zac stormed off and walked towards the field, whilst omari stood there and took a picture of nathan and began to laugh. I stood there a little confused at what to do, all this was supposed to be over! And omari had to mess it up! FFS!
My teacher wasn't really paying much attention so I ran over to Zac who by now was at the back of the field sitting on this wall. I jumped up onto the wall and sat beside him.
All the memories of that day came flooding back! When it was justg me and him in the room, when he pushed me up against the wall! I guess I had began to cry because Zac was close to me, hugging me.

"Shh I'm here its ok, I'm sorry for doing that" he said reasuringly

"I had finally gotten over it..."

"I'm sorry I didn't know b, I'm so sorry"

"Its not your fault zac, samuel just can't find out! I don't want no more stress" he held me tight and then spoke

"If that's what you want b, then I won't tell him, I just want you to be happy"

"I am now Zachery" I said wiping my tears giving a slight smile

He looked at me like this -_- then jumped up off the wall and stood in front of me.
He took my hands and looked in my eyes. I swear everytime he did this I was hypnotised! They were so beautiful!

"You need to stop doing that" I chuckled

"What?"

"Hypnotising me with your eyes! Ahahah"

I jumped up off the wall and we were now centimeters away from each other again.

"You still up for the cinemas tonight?"

"Yeah"

"I'll pick you up at 6 then shall I?"

I nodded then we stood there for a few minutes staring! AGAIN! We'd been gone for a while so we walked back to where everyone was.
As we began to walk I felt a drop of water on my head, then another. All of a sudden it was like a tsunami full of rain! Everyone was running inside so we followed. When we reached inside everyone looked soaked and was cussing the teachers because they took the piss to open the door. However, chloe and michelle used it to their advantage like the hoe's they are! They made sure there 'tight tops' got soaked so that they were see through!

I walked over to cecilia and she looked like her and steven were having fun as he tugged at her chlothes.

"You two need to get a room man!" I said slightly chuckling

"Ohh shh" said steven as he laughed and walked away

Seen as everyone was soaked our teacher said that we could get cleaned up then we would have to go to an I.T room and do any revision or coursework that we had to do. I decided to use some of that time to get some advice off of cecilia about Zac. When we got to the changing rooms I put my hair up in a messy bun and then got cleaned up.

"Don't you think Zac is one sexy lightie?" I overheard Michelle say

"Alie?! Imma get that! Don't you worry?" Replied chloe

"Oh please!" I said under my breath just loud enough for them to hear and then cecilia started laughing.

I picked up my bag ready to leave with cecilia when the tricks and hoes club followed us out. I was about to talk to cecilia when someone bumped into me really hard!

"Haven't you heard of excuse me?! I shouted

"No but have you heard of the word naïve?!" Replied michelle

"I'm suprised you even know the meaning!"

"Well that's funny seen as your the most naïve bitch out there!"

I went to go and swing for her with all my might when cecilia came and held me back.

"And what that's supposed to mean?! Huh?!" I shouted at her as I tried to get out of cecilia's arms. I guess that all the boys must have heard the commotion because they came into the corridor.

"It means that you think you can convert all the bad boys in the school! Ohh please! And omari never wanted you and neither does zac seen as you've got this crush on him! Everyone knows! Sket!"

I guess my strength must have got more and more stronger because I untangled myself out of cecilia's arms and slapped michelle around the face! All my anger was being lashed out towards my EX bestfriend! I felt someones arms slip around my waist and pull me away. The whole time my head was just down, if there was anything breakable around me I would have made a mess!

"Aaliyah, girls like that are a waste of space, girls like that have no morals or dreams in life! For them to say that I don't want you makes it clear that they're smoking crack because your all I think about, your all I want, all I need! Oh gosh I bet that sounded so cheesy man!" Said zac whilst looking down.

"That was so cute zachery" I said then chuckled slightly.

"There's the smile that I wanted to see!" He said and did one of those big cheesy grins

I loved the way he made me feel, the way he made me smile. Why was I listening to people like chloe and michelle, me and zac understood each other.

"I have a suprise for you..." Said zac

"Ooo gimmie gimmie" I said wrestling him for whatever he had.

"Close your eyes and hold out your hands"

I did as he said and was curious to think of what was in my hand, it was actually quite big.

"Okay open!"

"GALAXY!!!!!" I shouted whilst hugging him

"Wow that cheered you up!"

"Yeah galaxy is my everything"

"Oh so your just gonna par man like that?" He said sarcastically and walked away prentending to be upset.

"Well If it helps I have a suprise for you too"

"Ooo gimmie gimmie" he said mocking me as he closed his eyes and held out his hands.

I took his hands gentley then whispered in his ear...

"Zachery you mean more than a galaxy, you mean the world!"

Then I slowly placed my lips on his and gently kissed him. It was so nice and suttle and he made it feel so nice. Its like he didn't want to stop because he just didn't pull away. He was starting to get passionate and held my neck as we kissed. He slowly pulled away then said...

"I wanna tell samuel that I want to be with you, I know he will probably rush me or shank me but its well worth it, I feel like I'm falling for you.."