Chapter 25- Let me Take you down

''Dare'' Cecilia said boredly

''You man, I got his'' Stevens said cutting of anyone that was about to talk.

''What isit then?'' Steven looked at her then her lips, she just kissed her teeth cause she knew what he wanted.

''I want you to come and sit on my lap and lips me'' Cecilia froze and gave me a look only girls would understand. She stood up, fixed her PJ bottoms and walked over to Steven, who was now sitting comfortably on the bed with his legs wide open and massive grin. Cecilia gave him a look as to say, watch you back. She went to him sat butterfly style on Stevens lap, he brang her so there was practically so space between there 'areas'. She held his head then lipsed him in slomo. Steven slowly cupped her bum and they carried on until she pulled away and went to sit down like it was an everyday thing.

''You man are homo bare watching and ting'' I think Steven must of felt Cecilia's embarrassment, all the girls were saying Awww and the boys were just...gobsmacked. I thought that she would do it but take the piss or just actually kiss her teeth in his face. Steven sped things up by spinning the bottle again. Most people got bored so Omari suggested they have a mini party. Steven went over to his iPod dock, he refused to let anyone else even look at the thing. He put the song that kept reapting 'dagger' and the boys got excited, I was not a party girl so I started making my way to my bed, some girls were trying to dance with Omari but he give them a look and they would move quick time. He grabbed my hand and from past experiences I knew there was no point in even trying to get away.

''What?'' I had to tip toe to even shout in his ear because the music was a tad loud.

''Dance with me'' H e said bending down. I looked at him and we both chuckled when we realised the height difference.

''No thank you, I hate dancing''

''But my girls got moves though'' H said smiling.

''No thank you Omari, I just wanna sleep''

''That's peak, you won't even wanna dance with your man nah, looool say nothing'' he said jokingly, but I still felt kind of bad.

''One song'' He smiled. I had never danced with a boy so I never knew what to expect, one minute I was just moving to the beat with Omari hands behind me and his 'thing' just grating on my bum. As the song proceed I loosened up, then my song came on. Take you down. Every time this song comes on I visualise Chris standing there behind me saying 'do you're thing ma'. I was like Beyonce and Sasha fierce another being took over me, this song got me so high. My back just went lower and lower and my bum just followed the beat.

''It aint my first time so baby girl we can't pretend, hey this bump and grind, girl tonight will never end'' When the second chorus beat hit, so did Omari, he would move back then bash into me; at first it was like..Okay ''/. But then I clocked what he got out of it. Then my favourite part came. ''we got all night to try and get it right girl, I hope you ready babe you know how we do'' I really could not help but go low and Omari can low with me. Our bodies were just moving in the same rhythm, I turned my head to see EVERYONE had stopped and looked at us. I tried to push the fact that everyone was looking at me to the back of my head and focused on Chri- I mean Omari dancing with me. Omari was doing the take you down dance with me beneath him. He whispered in my ear ''It's always the quiet ones, Aaliyah's got moves yeah?'' We carried on dancing eventually coming back up slowly as the song came to an end. I started making my way to the bed when someone grabbed my waist (not in a violet way) and tried to dance with me. I knew it wasn't Omari because he didn't have big black African hands. I couldn't even be bothered to argue I just removed their hands and jumped in bed. ''Love the way when Omari tries it's all bubbly but when my man tries its peak init?'' Michael. I just ignored him and leaned back.