(Book 2) Chapter 15- Starting up the party now!

Baby I love you
You are my life
My happiest moments weren't complete
If you weren't by my side
You're my relation
In connection to the sun
With you next to me
There's no darkness I can't overcome
You are my raindrop
I am the sea
With you and God, who's my sunlight
I bloom and grow so beautifully
Baby, I'm so proud
So proud to be your girl
You make the confusion
Go all away
From this cold and messed up world

-Beyonce'

[*Aalliyah's Birthday Morning*]

I was waiting outside Katy's flat. Sam was taking he's good time after I told him I'm coming to his house today- I even cancelled my plans with Cecilia who had only arrived a couple of days ago. I rolled my eyes as he still hadn't opened the door. I rang the door bell and started banging it. As Sam finally opened the door some woman next door opened her door.

"Can you keep it down or I'll call the police!" The woman was about my Mums age and mix-raced; she was motherly looking- probably had a new born baby

"What are you gonna tell them? She was knocking a door? Do that you foolish woman. Go and get impregnated by a man you do not know again. What are you? Black or white? Why is your skin so confused?" He said in a Nigerian accent. OhMyDays; why would he do that! And he comes here a lot. That could be considered racist depending on how you interpret it.

"Sam shut up!" I said pushing him into the house and shut the door. Hope he was ready for my nice hour long lecture- you can't just shout things like that when you felt like it!

"Ahh shut up" he said as soon as I opened my mouth. Oh hey. I hadn't even started. I crossed my arms and just screwed him.

"Happy birthday!" He said squealing and jumping up and down- being sarcastic of course.

"Thank you!" I said playing along.

"Come get your presents 16 year old person!" He said in a dumb voice. We walked into the living room and the first person I spotted was Cecilia. He fat head was smiling up at me. I jumped on her on the sofa and she ended up lying down me on top of her. Loved this chick like chicken. We hugged for ages; argh I missed this girl! Her plane only landed 2 days ago and I was meant to see her today! We screamed as we just rambled away; me still sitting on her. Someone coughed loudly brining our attention to the others in the room. I didn't even realised that they were there whilst I was with my babes; Cecilia.

"Happy Birthday!" They shouted. I looked at them - no offence but none of them could bring out the same excitement as me seeing Cecilia.

"Don't stop on our accord girls" Kwali or Kayne- I dunno which one was which- said as I was standing from Cecilia after hours of squealing. Cecilia side eyed him to put her middle finger up. The next person I ran to was Katy- she was officially in my good books when she took me shopping; guess Sam was right- she wasn't THAT bad. We hugged and jumped for a bit- were girls man! I turned and faced the boys. There all getting handshakes. I went to the twins who were closest to Katy and stuck out my hand for a handshake. One of them looked at it them me.

"Are you being serious- Cecilia gets ridded on; Katy gets jumped on- and we get handshakes? Gimme my fucking hug" he said joking. I didn't wanna push it with Sam in the room but gave them both respectable hugs; though I would gladly do more with the way they were looking and smelling ;)

Next was Zac! Zac Zac Zac Zac. Wow. He's come a long way since the last time we had a proper good talk. Yeah I saw him at school but never stopped and talked like the old days. I gave him a long hug; it was like reminiscing- I didn't wanna go back there but I just point blank loved his hugs; they had a warm and inviting smell. Not smelly!