(BOOK 3 ) Chapter 13 - Theraflu.

Soft kitty,

Warm kitty,

Little ball of fur.

Happy kitty,

Sleepy kitty,

Purr Purr Purr

Soft Kitty - Big Bang Theory

''Omari..''

''Steven..'' I turned to him as we hit a red light. My mum had sweet talked into letting the college let both of us back in, so we were on our way back there, but we had a meeting with the head.

''I'm gonna start my driving lessons init, when I turn 17 next week.'' I laughed. I still couldn't believe this guy was only 16; he looked a lot older but acted a lot younger.

''Okay.. So why are you telling me?''

''I need to learn how to drive init, and you know me and teachers don't go well, so do you wanna teach me?''

''You want me?'' I pointed at myself. ''To teach you.'' I pointed at him. ''How to drive? In what car.''

''Yours.'' Steven said simply.

''I don't have insurance if someone else crashes my car.''

''If I crash it we can just swap seats and pretend you were driving.'' I laughed again.

''So I should get points on the license that I've had for less than 5 months?''

''Argh come on man! A hot guy like me shouldn't be taking public transport!'' I started the engine again as the light went green.

''I'll teach you, but you'll owe me.'' Steven yessed and nodded.

''So what you getting me for my birthday then?''

''This conversation is kinda gay you know.'' Steven kissed his teeth.

''I'm not sure what I'm gonna do you know, I'm only turning 17, it's not that big of a deal''

''Were gonna be in Spain I swear?''

''Nah, the week after.''

''So just go for a meal, or just have like a gathering or something.'' Steven nodded. We carried on talking and rapped along to the radio as we drove to college. We parked and got out of the car, we had to sign in as we handed in out ID's then walked to the head teachers office.

He basically told me and Steven to behave and how this was our last chance. We both nodded but neither of us was taking it seriously. I was on the waiting list for a college that specialised in sports and Steven... well that guy didn't care whether he went college of not. If anything, for him college was a social club. We left the office just as the bell for break went. We went canteen, got some food then went to the benches sitting with the second year boys cracking jokes.

I was sitting in my law class thinking of all the ways I would rock my teacher's world. She was one of the sexist teachers I had ever seen that was one of the only reason I enjoyed this class. We were talking about the law that was set that meant that girls under the age of 16 could get contraception without their parent's knowledge. I was beyond pissed. All the girl were like it's there body and all this, but I was just thinking, if Kara ever dared try to get contraception without telling me I'd kill the guy she was going to use it on.

''If you're getting contraception your basically saying your gonna have sex!'' I argued. This one Russian girl turned me with the most shock on her face.

''That's rich! If you and your girlfriend had been given contraception you wouldn't be a father now.'' I looked around therom. Was she seriously talking to me? I screwed up my face but kept quiet. The next thing I would have said would have been classed as racist.