Book 3 (Chapter 2) - Bye Bye

Book 3 (Chapter 2) – Bye Bye

She singing bitch I'm paid, that's all I gotta say, I'm like who knew?
That after all the years I'd make a Weezy fan out of you too
When I met you, you were Thom Yorke, Chris Martin and U2
When you met me I was Three 6, Pimp C, Bun B, 8Ball and MJG, yeah

-Frank Ocean Acura Intergurl (If you understand the lyrics you understand Omari and Aalyahs relationship :) )

‘’babes why you screwing that girl?’’

‘’I’m not’’

‘’yeah you are’’

‘’oh, I didn’t realise, I just zoned out for a bit’’ Adele smiled up to the male that was standing in front of her, with her sitting on te bus shelter looking up at him.

My heart beat accelerated, I always saw people that I didn’t want to see, but because I didn’t want to see them, someone must have thought it was hilarious for me to run into them. I recognized the boy from the bbq and he smiled at me and said ‘cool?’ . Adele shot up at him and then back to me, I just smiled politely at him and check the time on my phone. Why was the bus taking so long. I played with my nails as I felt Adele’s eyes on me, and the boys eyes between me and Adele trying to see what was the problem with her.

What was the problem?

What happened with me and her was when we were in secondary school. We should be too old for this screwing and fighting over boys bullsh*t.

‘’Adele seriously what’s the problem?’’

‘’nothing’’

‘’so you just screw girls for no reason’’

‘’it’s a long story’’

‘’explain.’’

‘’I went out with Omari, she stole Omari. End of’’

I burst out laughing. I STOLE Omari?

‘’what’s funny?’’ she said turning to me. My heart was still beating at the thought of a confrontation, but don’t lie. I hate liars.

‘’from what I remember, I went out with Omari, we broke up, he went out with you because he was lonely, he broke up with you, and then I was with Omari. And I still am. What’s funny are the lies you like to tell.’’

‘’whoa. Babe I dunno what d*ck you have been getting that been getting you gassed like this.’’

‘’whatever Abi, I don’t have time for this. Go eat sand.’’

‘’ADELE. And make time. Who do you think you are?’’

‘’a 16 year old who doesn’t go around embarrassing themselves. ‘’

‘’how am I embarrassing myself?’’

‘’look around you please.’’ I said calmly. She looked around and suddenly noticed the people looking at her that were walking past or waiting at the bus stop.

‘’I don’t shout the odds at people I barely know.’’

‘’you obviously didn’t get the message last time I talked to you.’’ She as referring to the time her and her friends beat me up at the park. I  could tell she was trying to threaten me

‘’whop de doo. You obviously didn’t either.’’ I said shrugging. She’s acting like people didn’t hit her too.

‘’you must think you’re a boss? But its calm init. You do you and I’ll do me. Stay out of my way.’’ She said as she stopped a bus and started taking out her oyster card.