Chapter 17- Deuces!

'''Argh don't start again; what's with you and your mood swings?''-Serious, says the original John James himself.

''You really are not in any position to talk''

''But real talks did I not talk to you about it?''

''I never asked you to'' He looked at me shaked his head and left the room, minutes later Michelle stumbled in half dressed with the rest of her clothes in her hand, she looked pissed.

''What the FUCK did you do to Omari?'' If looks could kill I would be in crimewacth by tomorrow.

''Pardon?'' I replied with the same attitude

''Well he walked in bare pissed and threw me out'' I knew what was going to happen next, me and him would stop talking and them this trip would be hell on earth, then only to return home to basically see him every day. This needed to be sorted now. I got my bath robe and peeked out of my door. It was now like 1 am, so getting caught would lead to punishment, and I think I had had enough to last me a lifetime. I did some super spy crap until I got to his, which luckily was only one door down.

''Excuse me?'' My heart dropped, I had been caught, and I turned as I started thinking of valuable reasons to why I was out of my room.

''Sorry Sir I was just-''

''Looool babes, I'm not a teacher.'' I squinted to see a boy behind me, I was not in any mood to waste time, and I had to sort things out with Omari. ''Okay then, bye.'' I said, once again about to knock.

''What's your name'' my hand was inches from the door when he decided to talk again.

''Dora the Explorer''

''Looool, Ite then Dora Can I be you're Monkey?'' That was the dirtiest catch line I had ever heard.

''If I say yes will you leave me alone?''

''Yeah, for now''

''Okay then Monkey- bye.''

''Can I have your number then?'' Breathe

''Okay 079...''

''Later Dora'' I believe he winked but eyesight wasn't good without my glasses (only worn sometimes) and it was dark. He walked off down the corridor.

I knocked. Here goes.

''If it's a teacher suck out, there no girls in here.'' Steven sounded pissed' looks like I ruined A LOT of people's night.

''Steven its Aalliyah, is Omari there?'' I sounded desperate; Steven had a booming voice and the last thing I wanted was Mr Rose caching me.

''Yeah''

''Can I speak to him please?''

''I have a belly-ache so nigh night'' Omari finally spoke. If there was two of me I would give myself the dirtiest back hand ever seen to mankind.

''Omari, can I just speak to you please?''

''Speak then'' Argh why was he being difficult

''Well unless you want the whole year and teachers to hear what I'm going say can you open the door'' Silence, then I heard footsteps and the door opened. I walked in. Steven was staring at me giving me a weird smile. Pervert. This was getting really awkward. Steven had a vest and boxers on, he was on his laptop. I was shocked; the school strictly said no laptops.

''Talk then'' Yep, he was pissed.

''Can we talk in private please?'' I looked at Steven to indicate him to leave.

''Why are you staring at me, I'm not Omari'' I looked down embarrassed, I wasn't even in the comfort of my house or room so I couldn't even kick him out.

''Steven allow it.'' Steven just laughed and walked out. Now we were alone.

''What?'' Omari was now standing inches away from me.

''Omari, I'm sorry for having constant mood swings.''

''That's it? So why couldn't the school hear that?'' I looked down, fiddling with my feet on the deep sea blue carpet.

''They could, but I preferred saying it to you, not to the wall.''

''So why did you run out of the diner-hall?'' Not his again.

''The food made me queasy'' That wasn't a complete lie. I never liked other people cooking for me.

''Aalliyah, seriously, can you just tell me the truth.'' He looked so beautiful when he was serious/ concerned; he had stepped forward and was holding my hands. Omari lips where so plump; just in the perfect position to kiss him.

''*Deep breath* I saw you kissing Chloe and It upset me.'' He raised his eyebrows. Then chuckled. I just sighed and made my way to the door; I knew he was going to laugh. He gently grabbed my hand and spun me around.

''Is that why you got pissed when I showed you that picture?'' I simply nodded.

''*Sigh* Aalliyah, you can't just do that''-Confuzzled

''Do what?''

''One minute you don't like me then you get jealous when other girls try stuff? Make up your mind.'' He let go off my hand and moved closer. ''Stop sending me mixed signals, either you like me; or you don't, not pick and chose what days you like.'' I took a step closer and kissed him. He kissed me back then gently pushed me away.

''Aalliyah, is this what you seriously want?''