113-Minchan : Scary

Title: Scary

Ship: Minchan

  Lee Minho wasn't much of talker. He was quiet, reserved, but often found himself in situations where his best friend was using him to get out of fights.

Han Jisung wasn't the greatest best friend, but he tried.

Jisung pushed Minho in front of him, finding himself face to face with a scary looking figure.

Bang Chan.

"Um." Minho swallowed his salvia. "Listen, he didn't mean it."

Chan glanced at Jisung before his eyes returned back to Minho. "I'm sure he didn't."

Maybe this was going to turn out easier than he thought. "Well, you see. Jisung tends to just say whatever is on his mind. It just, comes out. And sometimes it's stuff he doesn't actually mean."

Chan took a step forward.

Why was Minho defending Jisung again?

"A-and—"

"What's your name?"

Minho froze, taken back by the question. Someone just asked his name. That never happened. No one cared to ask for his name, ever.

"Minho. Lee Minho." Minho responded.

Chan smiled. It was a genuine, sweet smile. Minho wasn't sure if the same person was standing in front of him or not.

"You should stop trying to get Jisung out of these situations. Doesn't look good on you."

"Wh-what?" Minho stuttered out. "Well, he's my best friend. No matter dumb he is, he is still my best friend."

"Hey!" Jisung shouted in mock offense.

"Yes, but he's the one getting himself in trouble. You," Chan'a index finger jabbed Minho in the chest. "-are someone who could simply stay out of these situations easily. We both know you aren't the type to jump into drama willingly."

Minho wasn't sure to feel offended that he was telling him to stay out of Jisung's fight and let him get beat up, or scared that he just read Minho that easily. He only knew this guy because he got in trouble all the time. And he meant all. The. Time.

When Minho didn't respond, Chan took a step back with a wink towards Minho. He walked away, leaving Jisung to bother Minho on how he could "never trust Chan". Okay, because trusting him is better.

Minho shook his head. "Whatever."

"What do you mean, whatever?"

"Whatever."