81-Chanho : Someone To Love

Title: Someone To Love

Ship: Chanho

Y'all keep asking me for a PT2 for Forget but it was literally supposed to be so much longer but I ended up hating it and only put it up for you all to have something to read since you seem to like everything I write (which I don't understand but it makes me feel better about putting stuff up I'm not actually too proud of) so there won't be a part two. Sorry guys.

-

Stray Kids' schedule was starting to get full and hectic again as their comeback approached. Everyone was tired, sweaty, and just overall quiet, but Chan thought Minho was more silent than usual.

Later that night, Chan waved to the boys as they left the studio. He decided to stay back to try and finish up the intro song of their album that they have yet to finish.

He spent about an hour trying to finish it. Playing it one last time, he frowned. It didn't sound right. These days, it never sounded right. There was always something missing and he didn't know why.

He couldn't stay here for long, he needed to go home.

Chan carried his laptop in one arm while his backpack rested on his shoulders. He tried to quietly enter the dorms to avoid waking up any members that might be asleep, which was probably everyone.

At least he thought.

When Chan set down his things in his room, he noticed that Minho wasn't in the room. He glanced around the dark room. The only other people in there was Hyunjin and Seungmin in their respectful beds.

Chan walked out of the room, glancing down the hall. "Leeknow?" He called softly. He wasn't in the kitchen or living room when he walked in. Maybe he was in the bathroom.

Chan made his way towards the bathroom, slowing his pace when he heard quiet, congested sobs. He knocked lightly on the door. "Minho?" He switched to the younger's boy's birth name.

"Please, go away." Minho hiccuped.

"Are you okay?"

The door clicked, the knob being unlocked. Chan took that as a sign to open it.

Minho was sitting on top of the toilet seat, crying with his hands on his face in his boxers and large t-shirt that belonged Chan. He always stole Chan's things when his separation anxiety from his leader started acting up.

It was something Minho didn't even realize was a problem at first. Chan took that role as a very important person in his life, and he became scared of losing of him because of how hard he worked. Without realizing it, he became attached. He didn't have separation anxiety with either of his parents, but he was never close to them. Chan realized that Minho tended to stick by him quite a lot, and even heard from the other members he had breakdowns (once he had a panic attack) when he wasn't around. So he took Minho to the doctor to see why he was acting like this, only to be hit with the news that Minho was a little too attached. It wasn't necessarily a secret from the members, they knew he had a little bit of an attachment problem, but nothing more than that. It was Minho's wish.

"Minho. . ." Chan shut the door, crouching down in front of the crying boy. He put his hands face up Minho's bare thighs, letting the boy take them. "What's wrong? I was only gone for an hour."

Minho shook his head as he tried to swallow down the tears. "I'm just s-stressed." He hiccuped. "There's so much going on, and we're p-producing a full album this time. I-it's so different. More c-choreography, more practice-es."

Chan listened as he rubbed his thumbs lightly over Minho's knuckles.

Minho's hands were soft and large. His veins always popped through when he was stressed, angry, sometimes even being so happy. Chan could see his veins popping through and even stroked his thumb across them.

"I know it's difficult, but we're being given more time than our lasts comebacks right?" Chan said.

Minho nodded his head.

"There's no reason to stress over this, Minho."

Minho nodded his head again, looking more calm than when Chan walked into the bathroom.

As Chan stood, he wrapped his arms around Minho, lifting the boy up with him into a hug. Minho rested his chin on Chan's shoulder as he hugged back.

"We only have about five hours to sleep. We should go now, okay? Do you want to sleep with me?" Chan offered.

Minho nodded his head.

Chan pulled away, taking Minho's hands again. He placed a kiss on the boy's forehead. "Being one of the older brother's is stressing you out, too, isn't it? Trying to take care of them?"

Minho looked down, feeling a little embarrassed by the fact.

"It's okay. If it's stressing you out, come to me. I'm your Hyung, remember? So is Woojin."

A smile made its way onto Minho's face and he nodded again. "Thank you," He said. Minho tilted his face up, puckering his lips out for a kiss.

Chan chuckled but pecked Minho's lips lightly. "Let's go to bed."

Chan led Minho out into their room by his hand. They climbed to Chan's bed, under the covers. Minho fell asleep fast, while Chan tried to think of ways to possibly ease down Minho's stress with being a Hyung.

But he, too, drifted off to sleep.