111-Seungjin : Bad Dream

Title: Bad Dream

Ship: Seungjin

TW

Everyone has a soulmate. Everyone shares all five senses with their soulmate.

Including little Seungmin.

Seungmin was about six during the first incident that his eyes flickered into his soulmates vision. It was a rare occurrence, but it did happen.

He let out terrified screams, crying for help, for it all to stop. His body moved on its own, his arms flailing everywhere to get the image out of his head. Even when his eyes returned back to his own environment, he continued to cry.

His parents took him to a therapist from that day forward. Seungmin refused to say anything about what he had seen.

What he had seen, were dead bodies surrounded by blood, a tall man with a a blood knife in his hand approaching his soulmate.

Seungmin was ten during the second incident, in the middle of a therapy session.

He went silent, eyes completely still. His hands clenched the pillow in his arms. His lips trembled. When his eyes returned to normal, tears filled them.

"Seungmin? What happened? Are you okay?" His therapist asked.

"I saw it again." Seungmin said. "I saw through his eyes again."

His therapist nodded. "What did you see?"

Seungmin shook his head. "I will never understand the life he lives."

What Seungmin had seen, was a gun in his soulmates hands, pointed at another boy. The sound of the gun exploding and the bullet taking off put Seungmin in a state of panic for a few moments. Why did the boy choose this life?

At fifteen, it occurred once more. In the middle of the hall at school.

Seungmin was holding his math books against his chest as he passed by his fellow students on his way to class. His glasses were pushed up, a fashion statement in his opinion.

His eyes blurred to a new perspective, and he halted his steps. Immediately, the books fell from his hands, stopping other students in the hallway. He stumbled backwards, falling back. A covered his mouth with his hand with a gasp. Tears filled his eyes as he watched the scene unfold.

Hand up, hand down, a knife held within the grasp. A body underneath him, shoving the knife into the body. Blood splattered everywhere, the body choking out bloody words for help.

Seungmin felt his hands, and body become drenched in the warm liquid, the screams and pleads filling his ears. It was almost as if he was the one committing the crime.

Seungmin let out a scream. "Stop! Stop it! Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop!" He cried. Seungmin ducked his head down, letting his elbows hit the ground first. "Stop! Please!"

And so it did. The floor was all Seungmin saw. He curled himself up into a ball, his body shaking as he sobbed.

One student approached him. A bubbly foreign boy always known for his kind acts. This would definitely break them.

He bent down next to Seungmin, gently placing a hand on his back. "Are you okay?"

Slowly, Seungmin looked up to see nearly every student staring at him. He sniffed, sitting up. "I. . ." His breath shook. "No."

"Do you want to go to the counselors office? That seemed pretty serious." The boy asked.

Seungmin nodded his head and the freckled boy walked him.