106-Chanlix : Oxygen

Title: Oxygen

Ship: Chanlix

TW

Chan woke to an excruciating amount of pain in his wrists and ankles. He lifted his head. He was in a chair and it was dark.

He looked down at his wrists and he felt all the oxygen leave his lungs.

  Metal rings went in and out of his wrists. They were covered in dry blood, meaning, Chan had been in this position for at least a few hours. His wrists were scabbing around the metal.

  Not good.

  He moved to look at his ankles, but that caused his wrists to move. He sat back, feeling pain pulse up his arms. He bit his lip and he let out an agony filled huff.

  He didn't know where he was. He didn't know what was happening. He didn't know who's footsteps were approaching him.

  Footsteps were approaching him. The sound of a chain dragging behind following.

  Chan opened his eyes, meeting a very familiar pair of brown sparkly pupils in the dark. They halted before coming into the light, the chain dangling. They didn't come into the light, but instead spoke.

  "How's the feeling of pain coursing through your body hyung?"

  Chan's eyes widened. Felix? His little Felix had done this? Out of spite? Or hatred? Or maybe even jealousy? Either way, why would he do this?

  Wait, there is no reason. This is Felix we're talking about. Chan didn't believe he had done it.

  "Felix?" Chan squeaked out. "Y-you have to help me."

  Felix closed his eyes, the chain dragging once more. His eyes opened again, in the same spot as before. "I asked for help once, too, hyung."

  Chan didn't know where this was going, and was quite terrified to know where.

  "But you turned your back on me."

  "F-Felix, what are you talking about?"

  "He told me I wouldn't debut."

  Thats right. Just a few days ago, JYP had told Felix he wouldn't debut. It was a sad and tragic truth. Chan only told Felix he'd still be there for him, but the truth was, with Felix still being a trainee, there wouldn't be time for him.

  "What do you want me to do? He's the company CEO." Chan said. "D-did you have to do this to me?"

  Felix stepped into the light finally. His eyes were filled with anger. A chain was wrapped around his wrist, ready to bring and smack someone with.

  What was Felix going to do to him?

  Felix circled Chan, stopping behind him. He slowly brought his hand around Chan's neck, dragging the chain across his shoulders. Before Chan knew it, he was applying pressure to his throat.

  He wanted to grab it and pull it away, but his wrists hurt too much to move.

  "F-Felix! I can't. . . Breathe!" Chan begged.

  "How does it feel to not be able to debut?"

  "What?"

  "Because you'll be dead."