39-Jilix : A Siren's Call

Title: A Siren's Call

Ship: Jilix

I know some of you really like my siren oneshots
-

Jisung really enjoyed going down to the beach across from his school park. It was small and was usually empty during the evening. It was a perfect escape from all his stress and busy life. Girls chasing after him and hiding away his likings between girls and boys.

He rushed his way down to the beautiful beach as the sun began to set. The sand was clear of any visitors and the ocean was almost always unpeopled.

Jisung took a big sniff of the ocean scent. It was calming and stress relieving.

Jisung ran over to the small dock. He walked towards the edge and sat down at the open deck. He leaned forward slightly and closed his eyes. The sound of the waves crashing against each other filled his senses. He smiled.

Jisung was so caught in the moment he had not realized he was leaning forward so much. His body lost balance and he fell forward into the water.

Now, this would not have been such a problem as the water was very calm in this area, if Jisung knew how to swim.

He started to freak out. Jisung tried to hold his breath, but the water continued to fill his nostrils. His arms sailed around in the water but it merely useless. Without knowing how to swim, Jisung was going to drown.

As thought this, he let go of his breath and the water started to fill his lungs. Jisung blacked out.

Jisung let out a involuntary gasp in for air.

He was lying on rocks and just coughed up water. It was like a cave.

"Humans are stupid."

Jisung looked over to see a boy. No, he was not just a boy. His legs were scaly and his feet held fins from the outsides of the foot. The scales travelled all the way up through his sides and the sides of his face. His hair was blonde and he wore black soaked shorts. He had normals human ears that grew out to fins, just like his feet.

"What?" He spat out. "Never seen a siren before?"

Jisung shook his head, no.

"Oh." The boy relaxed.

Jisung slowly sat up, his eyes still scanning the blonde boy's body. His eyes were like a reptile, pupils shaped like a slim diamond.

"I'm Felix." The boy said. "And you are?"

"Did you save me?" Jisung asked.

The boy's face fell. "Yeah. You hit my f**king head when you fell in. I thought you were gonna swim back up but you looked like a fish on land." Felix said, irritatedly. "Now what's your name?"

"Jisung," Jisung said. "Thank you for saving me."

Felix rolled his eyes. "I don't understand how you could've fallen in when you clearly can't swim."

Jisung shrugged. "I was listening to the ocean. I didn't realize how far I was leaning forward."

Felix shook his head. "Stupid."

Jisung frowned. This siren was very rude.

"Um, where are we?"

"Cave, cavern thing. I don't listen in school I forgot what it is. But it's what we sirens call a home." Felix explained. "Would you like me to get you back home?"

"Through the water?" Jisung asked, nervously.

"No. Cause there's another way. Yes through the water. Where else would we go to get you back?"

Jisung pouted. "Stop being so mean."

"Mean is what I was born to feed off of. If you think sirens are nice, think again." Felix snapped.

"Your words are mean." Jisung corrected. "You wouldn't have saved me if you were mean."

"I'm mean but I'm not heartless." Felix shook his head. "Fine stay here."

"No! I want to go home."

"Then lets go."