REQUEST PAGE {CLOSED}

REQUEST PAGE
{CLOSED}

Hello! You know the gist by now, and if you don't, just comment using the request form.

This is a new page! My old request page was deleted, so I could start a new request process.

DO NOT DM ME YOUR REQUEST. DMed requests will not be fulfilled. Instead I will decline your request and ask you to come back to this page to request. It's a hassle for me to look back at dms for a request.

I DO NOT WRITE SMUT. I will not be fulfilling these requests so don't ask! Smut makes me uncomfortable, especially writing it. The farthest I'll go is a make out scene. If you ask anymore than that I will decline your request.

I have every right to decline your request. This is my book and I will decide what stories I write. If you're looking to request, please follow the form or your request will be ignored.

* required

Ship*
Requested title of oneshot
Storyline/plot*

Now, fire away. I accept all ships.

*NOTE: oneshots written before oneshot 118 are from five years ago. They are OLD and were written by middle school me. They are poorly written, ideas poorly executed, and in all are very short. You are welcome to read them, of course, but know they are not nearly as good as the ones 118+.