89-Chanlix : Sorry

Requested by @ColeVictor

Title: Sorry

Ship: Chanlix

  "I don't need to tell you every where I'm going." Felix said, putting his keys on the kitchen counter.

  "I'm not asking you to tell me everywhere you're going, I'm asking you to let me know if you're safe where you are." Chan said.

  "That's the same exact thing!" Felix snapped.

  "No it's not!" Chan shouted back. "I don't need to know your location to know if you're safe!"

  "Why the hell do you need to know if I'm safe or not?! That's my business!" Felix pointed at himself, leaning off the counter as he looked back at Chan.

  "Can I not worry about you?"

  "Why would you worry about me? You've never worried about me before."

  "We're dating, it's different now."

  "Well I'm not sitting bugging you about every place you go, am I?"

  "I didn't move to a whole new country not knowing the language and giving myself a scare and relying on others to help me, did I?" Chan snapped back. His facial expression changed as soon as he let the words out.

  "I was following my dream." Felix snapped, his teeth pressed together. He walked away, into the bedroom he shared with Chan.

  The other members that were sitting in the same room as the couple, stared in shock at Chan.

  "Hyung. . ." Jisung was the first to speak up.

  Chan shook his head and waved Jisung off. He grabbed his coat and shoes and left the dorms.

  "He's not gonna apologize, is he?" Changbin spoke everyone's mind, everybody nodding their heads in agreement.

"Time to intervene." Seungmin said, hopping off the couch. "What's the plan, guys?"

Felix was very frustrated with his whole team at the moment. Being locked in a closet was not his go-tee.

The door opened, and Chan was shoved inside.

The two stared at each other, the atmosphere becoming tense. Felix was practically glaring lasers at Chan, while Chan was staring softly, knowing he was at fault.

Chan let out a sigh. "I'm sorry. What I said was wrong." Chan looked down, afraid of Felix's unforgiving glare.

"I'm sorry for not letting you worry about me." Felix replied.

Chan looked up with a smile.

Chan moves forward, connecting their lips together.

  Sometimes fights happen, but they only make you stronger.