100-Jeonglix : Kiss The Ground

Requested by @LilliumDovely

Title: Kiss The Ground

Ship: Jeonglix

"It was one time!" Felix exclaimed. "Will I seriously get in trouble for doing it, one time?"

Hyunjin shrugged. "I don't know, man. But it's against the rules, you know that."

Felix let out a shaky sigh. "I'm gonna go to hell."

"You're already in heaven, how—"

Felix bursted into tears, causing Hyunjin to freeze from shock. What the heck was he supposed to do with a crying Felix?

What Felix had done, will never be revealed, but it was obviously bad enough for God to give him one look and send him through the clouds.

Felix found himself falling at incredible speed. He let out a scream of terror as the ground came closer and closer. A split second before he smacked the ground did he realize that he was already dead, and this would probably just pinch.

  SMACK.

  Felix let out an agony filled groan. Slowly, he used his hands to push himself to his knees. When looked up, a young boy was standing there.

  He was in a yellow uniform, smartphone in both hands and backpack on his back. He stood pigeon-eyed and slack-jawed at Felix.

Felix stood quickly, the boy's shocked expression deepening. "Are you okay?" He shook the shocked expression from his face. "Don't ever do that again, there's always someone who cares."

"Wha—" Felix's eyes widened in realization. "Oh, no no no. It's not what it looks like."

"You don't have to hide it, it's okay." The boy said. He typed something in his phone before pressing it to his ear. "I'm calling an ambulance."

"No!" Felix snatched the phone from the boy, catching him by surprise.

"Hey! Give it back!"

"You can't call an ambulance."

"Why not?"

"Uh." Felix tried to quickly come up with a believable excuse, but nothing came to mind. "Cause."

The boy stared at him in disbelief. "You just jumped from a building, how are you even standing?"

"I didn't jump."

"You obviously did."

"I didn't jump!"

The boy ripped his phone back from Felix. "Okay, fine! I won't call an ambulance. But at least tell me why you jumped."

"I. Did. Not. Jump." Felix repeated.

"Then what? Did someone push you?"

  "No." Felix sighed. "Listen, it's complicated."

  The boy furrowed his eyebrows. "Complicated? So you did jump."

  "No!" Felix groaned. "My name is Felix. I'm supposed to be heaven right now. I'm dead."

  The boy let out a laugh. "And I'm Jungkook from BTS."

  The boy obviously didn't look like Jungkook from BTS, he was clearly mocking Felix.

  "I fell from the sky." Felix said.

  "And I flew a plane."

  At this point, Felix was done trying to convince the boy otherwise. "Fine, I jumped." He said sarcastically. "Now will you tell me your name?"

  "Yang Jeongin."