69-Seungjin : Not Very Nice

Title: Not Very Nice

Ship: Seungjin

-

Hyunjin knew his boyfriend was a little feisty and could be mean at times, but that's just who he was. He was blunt, and had a low tolerance for certain things.

Hyunjin knew this.

His friend, Jisung, didn't.

So of course, when Jisung met Seungmin, Hyunjin was sure to tell Seungmin to be nice.

"F**k off."

Hyunjin let out a frustrated sigh as Jisung stared at Seungmin, slack-jawed and eyebrows furrowed.

"Excuse me?"

"Okay." Hyunjin stepped in between the two. "Seungmin, I told you to be nice."

"He looks snotty."

Hyunjin let out another frustrated sigh, Jisung's mouth hanging open again. "I am not snotty."

"Your tone says otherwise."

Jisung swung his arms out at him, Hyunjin quickly moving his arms out to keep Jisung away from Seungmin. This really could have gone better. "You're a brat!"

"Oh no." Seungmin said sarcastically. "I've just been called a name." Then he stared at Jisung blankly, showing off his resting b**ch face.

"Listen." Hyunjin started. "We're going to get along. As best as we can. If me and Jisung can do it, you two can do it."

"Well at least I tolerate you now." Jisung snapped at Hyunjin. "You still need to rap better."

This caused Seungmin to lash out. "Don't talk to him like that."

So now, Hyunjin was holding both of the back as best he could until they calmed down and became tired.

This really could have gone better.

-
A/N
So, sorry for not posting in what? The last two days? I've been working on Bad Guy (which is back up btw) so if y'all like assassin aus or just like Minsung, there's that.
And I'll try and get another part out :)