40-Minlix : He's In My House pt2

Title: He's In My House pt2

Ship: Minlix

Since some of you wanted it
-

Felix fell asleep during the ride. It was long. Longer than he had expected. He was probably sitting there for about an hour before he started to drift off.

Minho turned into his apartment complex. He had moved out at sixteen and now lives alone.

He looked back at Felix. Seeing he had fallen asleep, he smiled. Felix was so peaceful when he was not under stress or afraid. Being the cause of the stress and fear, Minho was unsure how to feel.

He knew that Felix knew about his stalking for awhile after listening to other students.

Apparently Minho is stalking Felix now.

Really? No way.

Felix finds out everything. He'll find out before Minho is even able to do anything. Then boom, Minho's being sued.

If that were true, Felix would not be in the back of his car, fast asleep.

Minho hopped out of his car and moved to the back door, opening it. He gave one last look at Felix before reaching under his legs and under his waist to lift him into a cradle.

He carried Felix up the stairs to his apartment as he pulled out his keys.

"Who's that?"

Minho glanced back at his nosy neighbor, Jisung. He was nosy yet knew nothing about Minho but lies. Minho had a dislike for him and tended to lie whenever Jisung had asked him something.

"My boyfriend. He fell asleep on the way here." Minho smiled.

Minho noticed how Jisung's face fell from curious to slightly jealous. Just as Minho had thought, Jisung liked him.

At least, he liked his lies.

Holding Felix caused Minho to struggle with his keys.

"Do you want me to help?" Jisung asked.

"Nope, I got it." Minho figured it out and unlocked the door to his apartment. "See you around, Jisung."

Jisung nodded sadly. "Yeah. See you." Then disappeared back into his own apartment.

"Nosy little brat." Minho scoffed as he closed his own door.

Minho lowered Felix onto his loveseat gently, careful not to wake him up. He may have been a stalker, but he was not heartless in anyway. Okay, he was heartless when it came to privacy but other than that Minho was caring.

"I'm lucky you don't live with your parents, rather they give you money for to live there." It was times like these that Minho was glad he knew very much about Felix.

Minho moved to his kitchen, deciding to make something for when Felix woke. The boy must have been hungry from the long ride. To think he moved so far from their school shocked Minho. How could one bear that long of a drive twice a day?

Minho was surprised he was able to make some soup before Felix had woken up. He placed it on the coffee table in front of the couch.