44-Minsung : I Wanna Be The One

Title: I Wanna Be The One

Ship: Minsung

-

Changbin looked up from his bowl filled with watermelon to Minho. He shook his head when he saw who he was staring at.

"Go talk to him."

"I can't." Minho whined.

"Why can't you?" Changbin said. "If you like him, you should talk to him."

"I just can't. It's that feeling of just, liking someone so much you're afraid of messing everything up." Minho said.

"You always talk about how you wanna be the one that makes him smile. You can't do that unless you talk to him." Changbin shook his head as he shoved another watermelon piece into his mouth.

Minho twisted his lips to the side while looking at the orange haired boy.

"Yes I can." Minho nodded.

Changbin gave him a curios look with the edge of his fork in his mouth.

"I'll send him anonymous letters."

Changbin rolled his eyes and removed the fork from his mouth. "That's so cliché."

"Which is exactly why he'll love it." Minho said, gesturing to Changbin with a finger. "Just watch."

"I'm watching and nothing's happening."

Minho scoffed. "I haven't even started yet, aish."

-

Minho wrote a small simple letter and placed it in the crack of the orange haired boy's locker before school started, then ran off to class.

Dear Jisung,
Hi, you don't know me. Well, at least I don't think you do. I just wanted to say you look like a really sweet person and I often catch myself staring at you. You're pretty. I really like your smile, too.

In their dance class, Minho noticed Jisung holding the letter up for his friends to see.

"They have pretty handwriting." One commented.

"It doesn't say who it is." One frowned.

"I don't care. It made my day." Jisung said, a bright smile on his face.

Minho smiled to himself.

He did it. He made Jisung smile without having to talk to him.