73-Hyunin : Realization

Title: Realization

Ship: Hyunin

This is for luvjinnie- :)

-

Jeongin's always been the one to sit back and let his friends come to him. He was introverted and very much liked to avoid people as much as possible. Too many people throughout the day would leave him exhausted.

Except, this boy found it rather amusing to annoy Jeongin until wits end. In other words, Jeongin wanted to rip his hair out.

The younger boy couldn't even eat his lunch in peace.

"What type of sandwich is that? Did your mom make it? My mom stopped making my lunch in sixth grade. Did you make it? What else do you have for lunch?"

Jeongin slapped Hyunjin's hand away from his lunch box, sending him an annoyed glare. Hyunjin only giggled.

"I just wanna see." He whined.

"It's food." Jeongin retorted. "Where's your lunch?"

"Um." Hyunjin looked around. "I'm supposed to buy it but I forgot to grab my lunch money this morning."

Jeongin shook his head before pushing his lunch box towards Hyunjin. "Don't eat it all."

Hyunjin eyes sparkled with joy as he dug in. He pulled out a bag of apple slices, waving them in front of Jeongin for permission. With an approving nod, Hyunjin dug in.

Normally, Jeongin sat with his friends, but today they all decided to ditch him and Hyunjin. He had a feeling it had to do with an incident from the day before that Jeongin still didn't understand how he was to blame.

Oh wait, that's right, he wasn't to blame. They just were jealous Hyunjin annoyed him and not them.

As much as he wanted to push Hyunjin away to get his friends back, he couldn't. Hyunjin was a better friend than the other three could ever be. Despite the fact that he annoyed him to death, Jeongin kept him close.

"Innie?" Hyunjin called.

"Yes, hyung?"

"What happened to your friends?"

Jeongin looked up at his group of friends from across the room who continuously kept glancing up at him as they spoke within each other. Jeongin gritted his teeth together in anger. "I realized they aren't good friends." Jeongin said, turning his eyes to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin scoffed. "They were really that bad?"

"They ditched me because of jealously."

Hyunjin nodded. "You're right. That's not good friends. They should be happy, not jelly."

Jeongin chuckled. "Yeah."

"Yeah." Hyunjin repeated, smiling fondly at Jeongin. "What class do you have next? I have biology. I really don't wanna go. That class is so boring-"

Jeongin rolled his eyes from Hyunjin continuous rambling. He was such a dork.

But he had him to thank for realizing he had sucky friends.