52-Minsung : Ghostly

Title: Ghostly

Ship: Minsung

-

Minho watched as the family quickly placed their things into the moving van, smiles on their faces as they talked about how nice their new home would be. It must be an upgrade from the one they were moving away from, it was in a very poor neighborhood.

Minho climbed onto the rooftop, time whipping by as the van left. He knew the next few days were going to be lonesome, even if the family had no way of seeing him. Minho had never met a family that could see him, or a person.

He let out a sigh, letting his body lie flat on the rough rooftop. He stared up at the stars, wishing for a friend to eventually be able to speak to.

Minho was inside the house, staring at certain spots where he had memories when a car came by, parking into the parking lot.

Minho made his way towards the window, watching as a mother, and her son stepped out of the vehicle.

He listened closely to their conversation.

"This is. . . It?" The boy said, looking over the house worriedly. His scanned over the window where Minho stood, and no reaction came from him when his eyes met Minho. As if he could not see him. That was expected.

"It is. It's the only place available near your school that we can afford. Now, quickly. Let's get inside."

As they brought boxes in, the boy's eyes once again met Minho's, this time it seemed purposeful.

He stopped, causing his mother to do the same and look back at him.

"There's a ghost in here." The boy said, looking Minho up and down.

"Make friends with it then." His mother said. "Must of been lonely here."

"You can see me?" Minho asked.

The boy shrugged, continuing to carry his boxes in.

He carelessly dropped the box to the ground, looking over at Minho once more. "What's your name?"

"Lee Minho."

"I'm Han Jisung." He turned away, leaving to go outside and collect more boxes.

Minho was surprised, more than surprised, he was astonished with the boys attitude towards a ghost that could potentially be a criminal.

He walked through the wall, lifting his feet off the ground and hovering over to the boy.

"You can see ghosts, but you barely bother to give them sympathy? I could've killed myself for all you know." Minho spat.

Without sparing Minho a glance, Jisung grabbed a box and turned around to walk back inside. "You could be a murder as well, then I shouldn't spare you a single drop of sympathy. Besides, maybe if your father wasn't a drug addict and paid his debt, you wouldn't be dead. Am I right, Mr. Ghost?"

Minho moved in front of Jisung, forcing him to stop an look at him. "How do you know that?"

"It was all over the news when it happened. Poor boy's family taken by mafia because of debt."

Minho tsked, turning around and heading into the house.

"Why are you so grumpy when you finally have someone that can see you?" Jisung asked as he put down another box.

"Because the person that can see me has a big ego."

"Touche."