94-Minsung : Obesessively Obesessive

Title: Obsessively Obsessive

Ship: Minsung

TW

  Jisung felt his breath get heavier as he tried to control it. His hands cramped from the harsh grip he had on his shirt as he wrapped his arms up his chest, holding onto his shoulders. His eyes stared out the small holes through the closet door, watching the shadow pass by on multiple occasions. The same voice called his name and different phrases, almost as if he was trying to scare Jisung on purpose.

"Jisung-Ah." The boy called. "You're making this hard on yourself. Come out." He said.

Jisung tensed when the clothed body stood in front of the closet, leaving Jisung in the dark. His voice was louder.

  "What's the matter, Jisungie? You know I did this for you."

  Jisung remembered the many warnings his friends gave him as he befriended Minho. Saying he scary and was starting to threaten people who tried to get closer to Jisung.

  Until Jisung saw it with his own eyes did he stop trying to become close.

  Jisung slapped his hands over his mouth, eyes wide.

  He watched as Minho's arm went up and down, his body going with him. In his hand was a knife, and under him, Jisung's best friend, Bang Chan. Blood splattered each time he shoved the knife in and out of the Australian's body.

  At first, Chan was struggling to get free, but he eventually became too weak, and became completely limp. Dead, if Jisung wasn't mistaken.

  "Hyung!" Jisung called out. Tears were in his eyes.

  When Minho halted and looked up, meeting Jisung's eyes, Jisung felt anxiety fill him. He wanted to run, sprint, out of Minho's reach. But it was too late. Minho was already standing and making his way over to Jisung.

  "Jisungie." He started. "I'm sorry, he was in the way."

  Jisung shook his head, taking steps back. "That's not. . . You can't just. . . That's. . ." Jisung took a shaky breath. "What the f**k."

  The door rattled. Jisung shook his head, terrified. What would Minho do to him if he got ahold of him?

  The door opened, revealing Minho. He stood above Jisung who sat on the floor, eyes staring lifeless at Jisung. One hand on the doorknob and the other by his side.

  Jisung felt his breath leave his body completely, his eyes wide. He wanted to cry out in fear, but nothing would leave him.

  "Gotcha."

  Minho reached down, taking ahold of Jisung's ankles and dragging him out of the closet.

  Jisung's vocals let loose. He screamed and kicked at Minho, hoping to set himself free, but Minho had much more muscle strength than Jisung did.

  "Let go of me!" Jisung's screamed. "Get off! Let go!"

  Minho let go, and Jisung stumbled to stand and get away. As soon as he got to his feet, Minho shoved him into a shelf filled with glass art antiques.

  Jisung fell to the floor, glass shattered around him. His hands and right arm were filled with glass shards, bleeding out. His head was also bleeding, blood running down the side of his face.

  "Oops." Minho said sarcastically, shrugged his shoulders. "Shouldn't have fought me, Sungie."

  Jisung shook his head. "Don't call me that."

  "Oh? Why not?" Minho reached down, grabbing the hem of Jisung's shirt and lifting him up. Jisung snacked his head against the shelf in the process. "Too good for me now that everyone pities you because all your friends are gone? After I was sent off to prison, you thought you'd never seen me again, huh?"

  "The police will be here soon." Jisung said. "You ruined my life."

  Minho brought Jisung's face closer. "I made it better, but you threw me away, and that's why you're here." Minho said through gritted teeth.

  "You murdered my friends!" Jisung whimpered. "And the only family I had left."

  Minho shoved Jisung into the wall behind him. "They were all against us. They didn't want us together, so I just got rid of the problem."

  "You took away the only people who really loved me!"

  "Are you saying I didn't love you?"

  Jisung was silent for a few moments. The only thing that could be heard were his heavy breaths.

  "No. You didn't. If you really loved me, you wouldn't be doing this." Jisung said. "You wouldn't have killed the people who cared about me." Jisung paused. "You would be leaving me alone."

  Minho shook his head. "You're very ungrateful, Sungie.

  I should teach you a lesson."

  "Han Jisung was reported missing yesterday morning by a distant friend, Lee Felix. After the serial killer, Lee Minho, escaped from prison, officials have suspicions that he took Jisung into his possession after his escape. All his murders were centered around this boy in the past.

  How much obsession is too obsessed?"