74-Changlix : Pet Names

Title: Pet Names

Ship: Changlix (I'm sorry for the lack of changlix I just have a hard time writing them cuz I see Felix as a bottom but Changbin's kind of short)

-

Felix always liked pet names, or the thought of them. He never had a relationship, and the only person who called him love and baby was Jisung, who was his twin brother. No incest, Felix was just a little baby so Jisung treated him like one.

Jisung was a great older twin brother. He could pass for being a whole year older than him.

But Felix wanted someone who would kiss him, too. Someone who he could love more than just platonically. Sure, he's had his relationships, but none of them turned out right because Felix jumped into them too fast.

Recently, Felix had his eyes on someone close to his friend group. He was Jisung's co-worker, and therefore became close to their friend group.

Felix and Jisung lived in an apartment together, out of their parents house. The two often had friends over and they would have movie marathons and sleepovers. Recently, two of Jisung's co-workers, started joining them.

So, here Felix was, between his good friend Seungmin, and Jisung's co-worker, Changbin.

He was Felix's type.

He was pretty quiet and always had a black cap on his head. He wasn't like Jisung, who wore a cap and a mask, but he definitely radiated dark energy. His hoodie was Felix's favorite part of him. It was a little big on him but also fit just right.

"Felix?" Changbin whispered during the movie. This was only the second time they've been over at Jisung's and Felix's apartment.

"Hm?" Felix hummed, turning his attention to the older.

"Where's the bathroom?"

"I'll show you." Felix stood, walking over the three boys sitting right in front of the couch, Changbin following closely behind.

Walking down the halls, Felix gestured to the bathroom.

Before Felix could walk away, Changbin grabbed his wrist. "I have a question."

Felix turned to him. "Okay. What is it?"

"Does Jisung cuddle with you? That's all he does and I was wondering if he did it with his real brother."

Felix smiled as he nodded. "Yeah he does." He twisted his lips and looked away. "But I'm the one to ask for them."

Changbin chuckled. "Well, I'm going to the bathroom."

"Right, you do that." Felix turned and walked away.

Sitting back down on the couch, all eyes turned to him.

"What? He asked for the bathroom."

-

Lately, Felix had been going to work with Jisung because he had nothing better to do. Besides, he liked seeing Changbin more, who was now becoming open to cuddles with him.

Pet names. He really wanted Changbin to call him by a pet name, whether that be 'baby' or 'love' or 'sweetheart'. He just wanted them.

Yet, he was too afraid to ask.

One day, Felix was lying down on the couch, his head on Changbin's lap when he suddenly heard yelling. Felix was close to falling asleep, so this startled him.

His ear that faced the ceiling was covered while his head was pushed down to Changbin's lap. He could still hear the muffled yelling, but having his ears covered silenced them just enough for him to drift off to sleep.

When Felix woke up, he was being cradled in Changbin'a arms, the older asleep sitting up.

Felix sat up, looking around the room. It was a mess. A fight must have occurred and that was why he heard yells earlier. Where was Jisung and Chan?

"Hyung?" Felix shook the older awake.

"Huh?"

"Where's Jisung and Chan?"

Changbin rubbed his eyes as he sat up. "They left the room to cool off. Chan might've went home but I don't know."

Felix frowned, staring at the door in hopes Jisung would walk in.

"It's okay, Lix. They didn't hurt each other."

Lix. Now that was better than any pet name.