84-Hyunsung : Wanted

Title: Wanted

Ship: Hyunsung

-

Hwang Hyunjin. Age; 17. Wanted dead or alive for murder. Prize: ten million dollars.

Hyunjin looked over the page with tears in his eyes. He never killed anyone. He would never even think of doing so.

People these days were so gullible. They would believe anything anyone said. Meaning accusing someone as innocent as Hyunjin of murder, was easy. Just point out a few things that are assumingely suspicious and you win.

Hyunjin's hands clenched the clean paper, leaving crinkles in it. He felt so betrayed by the people around him.

But there was one person he could always count on, and always believe that will be behind him when he falls. If only that person even knew what kind of dilemma Hyunjin was in.

Hyunjin started to pack his things. He needed to get out of here, he needed to keep the one person he cared most about safe. If he stayed and let him get in trouble for staying with Hyunjin, he could never live with himself.

As Hyunjin swung the bag over his shoulder, his eyes met the calendar.

"Happy Birthday, Jisung!!"

Hyunjin turned to the bed where that one person slept. Han Jisung, the town's most famous rapper and singer. The person who stayed by Hyunjin's side through all his ups and downs, Hyunjin making sure he did the same.

He placed the bag back down and climbed back into the bed. He sat criss cross, leaning forward slightly to take in his features for the last time.

He hated to leave Jisung on his birthday, but it was more dangerous to stay another day.

Hyunjin placed his hand gently on Jisung's delicate cheek, causing him to stir in his sleep, but not waking up. "Happy birthday, beautiful. Please, tell your fans how much I appreciated them, and know how much I appreciate you."

With that, Hyunjin pulled away.

Jisung sleepily grabbed onto Hyunjin wrist. "Jinnie. . ." He mumbled, still asleep.

Hyunjin smiled fondly at the squirrel boy. He gently pulled Jisung's hand away and slid off the bed. Sadly, he grabbed the bag before giving one more sad, fond look towards Jisung. He left the house, leaving as quietly as he could.

For the safety of Jisung.

-

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Jisung stirred awake from the loud knocks at his door.

He slid out of bed, half awake. He stretched his arms out, letting his muscles warm up a bit. He stood, glancing over his bed as he made his way out of the room. He stopped for a second, giving a confused glance at the empty bed. Where was Hyunjin?

The knocking repeated itself. Jisung was starting think it was Hyunjin and forgot his keys inside.

Jisung opened the door, a wave of anxiety hitting him. It wasn't Hyunjin, but rather the police. Jisung knew this police squad as the advanced squad that searched for more dangerous criminals. Was there a criminal in his neighborhood?

"Hey, Jisung." One of them greeted. Jisung met with them before for his safety against a so called fan.

"Hi. . ."

"I'm sure you know why we're here."

Jisung shook his head. "I don't, actually."

"Hyunjin." He cleared his throat as if he was about to enter a sensitive topic. Jisung was shocked when he did. "We know that you two have been together for some time and have been living together for almost as long as you've been together."