58-Jeongho : Hallucinate

Title: Hallucinate

Ship: Jeongho

-

Meeting someone as kind but cold as Minho was definitely unexpected on Jeongin's part. He found the boy quite alarming to be around, but slowly grew to care for him. He always tried his best to be there and work with Minho. Whether it be to hang out around his therapy times or sit and calm him down after seeing hallucinations. That's right, hallucinations.

Recently, the two started dating. Multiple people telling Jeongin he was crazy, while others hoped him the best with his relationship.

One late night, Minho and Jeongin met on the other side of the street of Minho's house. Like whenever Jeongin came over, Minho snuck Jeongin into the house.

The two sat down on the floor, Minho taking out a sketchbook.

"You know I have hallucinations." Minho said. "You're the first person to never question why."

"I kind of assumed it was schizophrenia." Jeongin shrugged.

"It's not." Minho shook his head, opening the sketchbook for Jeongin to see. "This is my hallucinations sketchbook. It's helps my therapist understand what I'm seeing."

Jeongin took the sketchbook from Minho's hands carefully, his eyes floating over the scary looking creatures drawn into the book. "This is what you see?"

"Just what I see." Minho said. "I always have to describe to him what I hear."

"You hear things, too?" Jeongin asked, giving Minho a look of curiosity.

"I was diagnosed with psychotic depression." Minho said. "I have visual and auditory hallucinations because of the guilty delusions I have."

"Delusions?" Jeongin closed the sketchbook.

Minho nodded, rubbing his forehead from the exhaustion taking over him. "Yeah. They call it delusions but I think it's my dad's fault for the delusions."

Minho ran the back of palm against the side of Jeongin's face. "My mom died from a car crash, pregnant with me. I was okay, but she had so many injuries they couldn't save her. My dad, my entire life, blamed me for it. Growing up with pictures of her around me, I started having hallucinations of her dead soul shouting at me for killing her."

"But the car killed her." Jeongin said, climbing into Minho's lap.

"Yeah. But secretly, I did too." Minho whispered.

Minho dug his face into Jeongin's fluff of hair before anything more was said. To have someone by his side was enough. It was enough for him to feel at least a little bit okay. To feel cared for. To feel like he had a place in the world.

"Thank you, Jeongin."

-
A/N
Hi more oneshots will be up because I skipped yesterday~