101-Minsung : You Were Broken (Minho's Response)

Title: You Were Broken (Minho's Response)

Ship: Minsung

This is from an older oneshot so go back and read it before reading this one

Dear Jisungie,
    Can I call you that anymore or do you hate me?
    I'm sorry. No amount of apologies will ever make up the way I acted towards you.
    Hyunjin kept telling me things. Things I shouldn't have believed. I'm sorry, Jisungie. He told me you lie. He told me you use people.
    I don't know why I listened. I've known you for so long. I was so stupid.
    You didn't expect to read the letter. I didn't expect me to either. But when you handed me the letter with those tears in your eyes, telling me that you didn't care if I read it, something snapped in me. Those eyes, those pleading eyes. I remember them from the first time I met you.
    I'm sorry. I'm going to come back to Busan after I finish college. The first thing I'm gonna do when I come back is see you.
Please, let me see you, alive.
I'll be there for you. I will. I'll help you through it this time. I won't turn my back. I'll stay.
I promise.
Even if I don't deserve a second chance.
    Even if seeing my face reminds me everything I ever did to hurt you.
    I wanna make it up to you.
One more thing Sungie.
It's okay to cry. It's okay not to be okay.
And I love you.

Love, Minho