131-Minsung: Ghosting; pt2

Title: Ghosting; pt2

Ship: Minsung

TW: the same warnings from the previous part

Jisung laid his head against Minho's chest, his arms wrapped around Minho's shoulders and his hands fisting his shirt like if he let go, he'd lose Minho again. He straddled the older and held him close. He already spent about ten minutes crying and kissing him until neither of them could breathe properly. His face was stained with tears.

Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist with one hand holding his other arm to have a good hold on Jisung. He rocked the younger back and forth in a soothing motion to comfort him. Every time he thought about the fact that he was holding Jisung in his arms again without his hands passing through him, his chest ached and a sob got choked up in his throat. It was unbelievable. He never wanted to let go.

"Hey, Minho?" Jisung whispered, finally breaking the silence between them.

"What, baby?"

"I think we should talk about it now."

Minho nodded his head. But neither moved from their position and silence fell over them again. They knew as soon as it was brought up, both were going to be in tears again. Suicide wasn't exactly something that was easy to talk about.

The silence lasted for another minute before Jisung pulled away from Minho's chest to look him in the eyes. His eyes were already glossy. "You really scared me."

"I know." Minho licked his lips, but it hardly did anything. His mouth was going dry just thinking back to that moment four years ago.

It was quiet again. Both were thinking about the bloody moments. How scared they both were.

How horrifying it was.

Jisung woke to a pained yell. He jolted awake, feeling a sweat ball roll down his face. He quickly realized that Minho wasn't in bed with him. The sheets had been moved to tuck him in bed with nothing but his head sticking out so he could breath. The time on the clock red 1 am, earlier than either had to be up at. Minho's insomnia pills were spilled over the nightstand, which was what Jisung had been confused about first. His brain hadn't even registered why he had woken up so suddenly yet.

Then he heard it again. A pained cry of his name.

Jisung stumbled out of bed. He knew it was Minho. He could recognize his voice no matter which way it was toned. He loved his voice more than anything.

Panic settled in his stomach as he staggered into the hallway. The bathroom light was on and the door was cracked open. Jisung had an understanding of what was happening the moment his eyes took notice the blood seeping past the door.

He was half awake as he approached the door in fear. At first, he was sure someone had broken into their house and Minho was being murdered.

When Jisung rounded the corner, it was just Minho. But panic flooded down his throat, silencing him.

This wasn't from an outside source, Jisung knew that the moment he saw the scene. This was Minho's own doing. He knew of the man's self-harming habits from high school. He knew where he cut open. But they worked on it and this wasn't just self-harm. The cut in his stomach was far too deep for it to be a relieving self-harm cut.