145-Chanlix: Bloody Rock

Requested by @leefelixs73cmwaist

Title: Bloody Rock

Ship: Chanlix

TW: gore and major character death

Felix lied his head on Chan's lap, playing with the little fidget trinket that belonged to the older. It wasn't like Chan ever actually used it. If Felix was around, it was in his hands.

  They sat at a picnic table during lunch. Chan was supposed to have gone home already, with his senior schedule being short and all, but he always stayed for lunch.

  "Do you want a fry, hyung?"

  And so did Minho.

  "Sure." Chan opened his mouth and let the younger feed him. "How far are you on your research paper for English?"

  "I haven't started it." Minho chuckled.

  "Minho!"

  Felix squinted his eyes at Minho from under the table. The older was nice, easy to talk with, good looking, and that was exactly why Felix hated him. He was everything he wasn't. And Chan liked him quite a lot. Felix didn't like that.

  Felix needed Chan to himself.

  Felix sat up and placed his elbows on the picnic table, pulling out his big eyes and smile. "Hey, hyung? Do you mind taking me home, today?"

  "I can take you, Lix—" Chan started, a hand resting gently on Felix's hip.

  "No, it's okay." Minho gave a thin-lipped smile. "I can take him, Chan hyung. I know you have to take Seungmin home after his baseball practice today."

  Right. Seungmin. He was still a problem too. But at the very least, Seungmin actually had a boyfriend. Changbin wouldn't be very happy if he intruded on Chan and Felix's relationship.

  "Thanks, hyung." Felix swung his leg over and stood up from the bench. "I need to get going to my next class. I have to ask my teacher something. Here, Channie hyung." Felix passed the fidget toy back. "Bye bye!"

  "Bye, Lix!"

  "Bye."

  "Felix!"

  Felix turned to find Minho standing behind the open door of his car, waving to catch the attention of the blond. He had that same friendly smile on his face.

  Felix smiled as he skipped over, a big rock in hand. He held out for Minho to see. "Look. It shines in the sun."

  "Just like you."

  Felix's smile faltered for a moment, but he pushed to smile bigger. He shook his head with no words, then circled the car and got in.

  Felix's house was a few miles away. It would be a longer drive, just long enough for Felix to admire all the sharp edges of the rock he had found. He spent the rest of lunch looking for the perfect one. The one that would do the most damage. The one he would take out Minho with.

  "Hyung."

  "Hm?"

  Felix looked out over the street. They were on the freeway now, forest surrounding them on either side. Felix knew this area well. It was perfect, beautiful. The sunsets shone here.

  "You were very nice, I want you to know that."

  Minho furrowed his eyebrows. "Were? Am I not nice now?" He chuckled.