107-Minsung : Who's On Top Now?

Title: Who's On Top Now?

Ship: Minsung

Uhh wtf is ur user name hold on... oh memelix_oz thought of this idea anyway back to your daily scheduled program.

To say the least, Minho put up with bullsh*t he didn't need to put up with.

Especially Han Jisung.

Han Jisung was your typical bad boy, delinquent. Fresh out of the oven for all those girls who swoon over his type.

Minho almost despised him.

Almost.

Han Jisung had a very big ego, that annoyed Minho to say the least. He thought he on top of everyone and that no one could bring him down.

  It was another one of those days where Minho was minding his own business, studying. He was outside on one of the many picnic benches around campus with his many study materials scattered.

  His textbook shut close with a slam before it was picked up. Minho looked up to see Jisung holding it. "I don't get why you study. Its not like you can get any smarter."

  Minho furrowed his eyebrows. It sounded like a compliment but it was probably an insult coming from Jisung's mouth.

  He was breaking every dress code you could possibly break with uniforms, besides not wearing it. From a chained belt to his uniform tucked.

  Jisung threw the textbook behind him, it landed on the pages and probably denting at least every page in the book.

  "Seriously?" Minho spat. "That's school property, you know?"

  Jisung shrugged. "I don't care. Where's that stupid friend of yours?"

  "Hyunjin?"

  "Oh yeah him." Jisung waved his hand. "Anyway. Irrelevant."

Minho nodded his head, listening intently on the stupid boy's words. Yeah, he was mean, but Minho always enjoyed listening to the outrageousness.

"Did he like ditch you? Are you a loner now? I wouldn't be surprised."

Minho just nodded his head.

Eventually, Jisung got bored and walked away.

Later that day, Minho was walking through the halls when the big ego boy pulled off his bag, spilling its contents on the floor.

  Minho stared at it in annoyance before moving his focus to Jisung. If this boy made one feisty comment, he was going to rip him apart. He was already having a bad day.

  Jisung kicked one of Minho's notebooks, bending the cover. "Considering how much you study, you should just drop high school. You're trying so hard yet you're still failing."

  "I'm a straight A student." Minho retorted.

  Jisung furrowed his eyebrows. "I think you read it wrong. Do you have dyslexia?"

   Minho took a few stomps towards Jisung, stepping on his foot in the process. Jisung jumped back, but Minho took ahold of the hem of his uniform.

  "No, I don't. But that's not even something you should be making fun of." Minho pulled Jisung closer. "And maybe watch who you pick on."

  When Minho let go of Jisung, he bent down to pick up all his stuff. Jisung watched in shock. He didn't expect Minho to snap that harshly.

  He went from annoyed nerd boy to top of the food chain with offending insult out of Jisung's mouth.