130-Seungbin: Chance

Title: Chance

Ship: Seungbin

Seungmin had never really dove into any type of dating pool. It just wasn't his thing, and it wasn't exactly easy as an asexual in the first place. It was too complicated. 2/3rds of the time it ended in hardship and heartbreak and Seungmin just wasn't about that. He liked protecting his peace as much as he possibly could.

  But watching his friends fall hopelessly in love with each other made him crave it. The thought of someone being in love with him and being obsessed over every part of him like he was the only thing in the world made him feel like he was missing out on the best thing in the world. He felt a little less human every time he was reminded of how single he was. He would gladly trade anything in this world to have someone like that.

  It just didn't seem like it would happen.

  Seungmin had known Hyunjin since high school. There was a spark between them but Hyunjin had immediately backed out when he discovered Seungmin's challenging sexuality. He hadn't done it in a way that made Seungmin feel bad about it. In fact, he had been surprisingly supportive of it, just honest with Seungmin when he told him that sex was something he looked forward to in a relationship. It still hurt nonetheless and that was the last time Seungmin ever delved into a relationship of any kind.

  Hyunjin's newest boyfriend was a sweet boy named Felix. He was super bubbly and matched Hyunjin's dramatic personality quite well. He was happy for them.

  Well, up until he found them making out on his couch when he got home from work today.

  "Seriously?"

  Felix slipped off the sofa and hit the ground with a thump. Hyunjin quickly sat up and sent Seungmin an apologetic smile. "Oh, hey Seung. Been waiting for you to get home."

  "You know I told you where the spare key was in case of emergencies right? Not to come in and infect my couch with sex germs." Seungmin said as he hung his keys on his calendar. He bent over to remove his shoes as Hyunjin sputtered to defend himself and his boyfriend who still lay silently on the floor like he smacked his head and passed out cold.

  "It was not—we were not—Seungmin. We never do it anywhere but our own house." Hyunjin claimed with his hands gesturing wildly.

  Seungmin wrinkled his nose at Hyunjin. "Good to know that you do it in places in your house that aren't your bed. I won't be coming over anymore."

  "That is not—" Hyunjin began.

  Felix had finally recovered from his slip as he also sat up in a similar position to Hyunjin on the floor. "We clean our house head to toe before anyone comes over ever!"

  Seungmin shook his head as he passed by them into the kitchen. "Why are you in my apartment?"

  Hyunjin quickly jumped up from the couch, helping Felix to his feet on the way, and followed Seungmin to the kitchen. "Remember Jisung? Felix's brother?"

  "Yeah? What about him?" Seungmin said. He reached into his cupboard for a cup. He had forgotten his water at home and hadn't gotten the chance to have a single sip of water since he left the house this morning for work. Fast food didn't exactly let much time for oneself when they were constantly understaffed.

  "He works doing music and stuff." Felix said, pushing himself between the two. "And one of the guys he works with is definitely your type."

  "You don't know my type, Lix." Seungmin reminded before taking a sip of some much needed water. "We've never spoken of this before."