76-Woochan : Nightmares

Title: Nightmares

Ship: Woochan

Sorry for the excessive amount of oneshots suddenly sjsjdjdj

-

"Aiden! Don't do it!"

Chris held his hands out as instinctively towards the boy on the edge of the roof.

"I can't stand it here, Chris. You've been an amazing friend in all, but no one else wants me here."

"Look, I get it that it's hard right now, but you can't end it all because of one hard time."

"It's not one!" Aiden shouted. "My whole life as been sh*t, Chris! You don't understand what I've had to live through because you've lived such a privileged life!" He snapped.

Chris frowned, unsure how to handle that reaction.

"Aiden, please just come down. You're scaring me." Chris pleased.

Aiden shook his head. "Thank you for being a good friend to me."

He let himself fall backwards, and Chris panicked. He pounced forward, hoping to catch the falling teenager before he got out of his reach. He was too late.

Chris grabbed out at air, Aiden falling down too fast for him to catch. He watched as he fell to his death.

His best friend was about to hit the ground.

-

Chan breathed in harshly, his head lifting up from coming back to his senses. He was sweaty, and felt extremely uncomfortable.

Chan flipped his upper body onto his elbows, taking deep breathes from the harsh nightmare he just had.

He didn't know who Aiden was, or why exactly he was in his dream, committing suicide. Chan never wanted to see someone jump off a roof in front of him, and he couldn't get to them fast enough to catch them. It was one of his worst nightmares.

Exactly what he just had.

The door creaked open. "Chan?"

Woojin rushed in, climbing into their shared bed and rubbing Chan's back. "Are you okay?"

"I had a nightmare." Chan said, moving to sit up.

He was still wobbly and tired, so Chan let himself fall into Woojin's warmth. "Do you know anyone named Aiden?"

"No." Woojin shook his head, holding Chan close. "Was someone named Aiden in your nightmare?"

"Yes. I don't know who Aiden is, though."

"Let's not worry about it, okay?"

Chan nodded. "Yeah. Okay."

-

A/N
It's like half Woochan and half Nightmare but anyway, I should sleep it's like 1 in the morning. I keep almost falling asleep and then I'm like "omg idea I have to write this real quick" but I will go to sleep this time...hopefully.
Goodnight everyone! Please sleep well!