87-Minsung : Skateboard

Title: Skateboard

Ship: Minsung

  Jisung kept his knees bent as the wheels rolled against the sidewalk to school. He pushed off more every few seconds to keep the same pace.

  Jisung breathed in the fresh air of the morning. He clasped his hands behind his back and closed his eyes for a few seconds to breath in the air.

  Jisung jerked forward suddenly, his feet leaving his skateboard as he flew into the air. Jisung opened his eyes in an instant, letting out an instinctive scream as his arms flailed in the air.

  A figure jumped in front of him, catching Jisung around the waist. Jisung's legs flopped around the stranger's waist and he held on for dear life.

  "Um."

  Jisung crawled off as soon as the stranger spoke, giving a quick bow in apology. "I'm so sorry." When Jisung's eyes landed on the stranger, his eyes almost popped out of his eye sockets.

  "It's alright. Are you okay?" The boy said.

  He looked around Jisung's age, and he was very very hot.

  "Yeah. . ." Jisung reached up and touched the side of his face, hoping he wasn't blushing too much.

  "Okay." The boy hesitated to turn around and keep walking so he kept speaking. "Maybe you should get a helmet."

  "No, I'm-I'm good." Jisung let out a nervous laugh. "That usually doesn't happen."

  "Right." The boy nodded before turning around and starting his walk to school again.

"Hey, um, wait!" Jisung shouted before he could stop himself.

The boy halted his steps and looked back at Jisung. "Yes?"

"W-What's your name?" Jisung asked.

"Minho. And you?"

"Jisung."

Jisung sat down at his seat for homeroom, smacking his head on his desk. His two friends jumped at the loud noise and gave Jisung an odd look.

"Are you okay, Ji?" Felix asked, leaning forward to try and get a good look at Jisung's face, but his face was still smacked on the desk.

"I made a fool out of myself in front of a cute guy. How could I be okay?"

"Spill." Seungmin quickly sat down in the seat in front of Jisung's, looking back at Jisung with deep interest. If there was a time and reason to make fun of Jisung, Seungmin was ahead of the game.

Jisung lifted his head to stare back at Seungmin. "Are you serious?"

"Come on." Felix joined in. "Just tell us."

"Fine." Jisung huffed. "I flew off my skateboard into said cute guy's arms. He literally caught me and I wrapped my legs around his waist like he was my boyfriend."

Seungmin chuckled.

Jisung gave him a glare before continuing his story. "I got off of him and he was like, 'are you okay?' And I was like 'yeah'. And then he went to leave and I was like 'wait what's your name' and he told me his name and I told him my name and then he walked away again." Jisung let out a deep breathe. "I'm so stupid."

"At least you got his name." Felix shrugged. "I mean, come on. Before me and Changbin started dating, I didn't know his name for a good two weeks after I met him."

"Because you're an idiot, Felix." Seungmin retorted.

Felix's jaw dropped, but Seungmin ignored it and turned back to Jisung.

"I'm sure he caught you because he's a caring person. But you're an idiot for staying on him longer than needed."

Jisung rolled his eyes as the bell rang. "Okay, whatever."

"Hey, skateboard boy."

Jisung nearly dropped his skateboard from his hands when he heard the familiar voice from earlier. "Oh, hello." Jisung greeted back. "Minho."

"Jisung." Minho walked over to Jisung, his hands in his pockets. "How are you? Recovered from that scary fall?"

"Yep, definitely." Jisung nodded his head.

"Right." Minho paused. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out for some coffee."

  "Oha—b-b. . . Yeah, of course."

A/N
Finally getting back into the grove my beans :)