12-Minsung : Whipped At First Sight

Requested by : @spillthatea

Title: Whipped At First Sight

Ship: MinSung

Jisung ran as fast as he could, trembling at the same time. He nearly tripped a few times but he knew he had to get away. He just witnessed a murder. He was beyond petrified and I just wanted to go home before something bad happened, but the killers were chasing him down.

"Get him before he gets away!" One of them shouted.

Jisung shook his head as he tried to push himself to run faster. He heard a loud BANG and he came down, flat on his face. Jisung's knee's and face were now scraped. Most important, he had a stinging feeling in his heel. They shot through my shoe.

"No! Someone help me!" Jisung yelled when they started to surround him. "Please!"

"You better shut it, kid." One spat nastily.

They picked Jisung up, the boy struggling to get away as tears pricked his eyes. He wanted to get away. He was scared. He wanted to go home. He did not want to die. What were they going to do to him? Were they going to hurt him?

"Stop! Leave me alone!" Jisung screamed, kicking his legs frantically as he attempted to peel off the arms wrapped around his torso.

"Does anyone have a gag? Duct tape? I think we have ropes in the car we could tie his hands with." The man holding him said. This caused Jisung to scream at the top of his lungs. He sounded like a girl but did not care, he wanted to get away.

"Someone grab his legs, I'm not gonna get far if he keeps up this kicking."

One grabbed his legs.

"No! Stop! Let me go!" Jisung screamed as he continued to kick and struggle. They were walking back to the place they came from now.

Jisung was starting to sob now. "Please." He cried. "Let me go."

The man holding his legs grabbed under knees, bending Jisung's legs against him as he came closer to Jisung. "We can't let you go when you've seen too much. Now you're coming back to the NCT Mafia. We don't know what's going to happen to you, so you may die. Be prepared for death, kid."

"No!" Jisung screamed again, starting to try and kick at the person holding his legs. "I don't wanna die!"

"Donghyuck, can you still his legs, please? I'm going to drop him he's struggling so much."

"I'm trying my best, Johnny Apple seed." Donghyuck shot back.

"Let me go!" Jisung started to throw himself around, trying to at least get a chance to get away.

It was too late, they threw him into the car roughly. It did not take long before Jisung stood back up and tried to jump out, but the one the same height as Donghyuck grabbed him by his waist and threw him back in. Jisung smacked his head against the back of the car.

Jisung groaned as Johnny walked towards him. His arms were abruptly pulled up, causing a sharp pain go through his shoulders. He looked up to see a rope being tied tightly around his wrists.

"No!" Jisung screamed again, pulling. It was too late as he already secured it.

"I found a gag!" The smallest said, hopping into the back.

"Okay, now we just have to get it on him."

"Why don't we just knock him out?"

Jisung was becoming overwhelmed. Instead of yelling and screaming to be let go, he started to sob. He hated this.