11-Jilix : Fair Love

Requested by : @CreatureChanLixQueen

Title: Fair Love

Ship: Jilix

The air was nice out that day. The annual state fair coming to town on a very special day to Jisung and Felix.

Their anniversary.

Jisung knew he had to do something special for his little Lix. The fair came to mind when passing by it one day. It was perfect.

Jisung told the younger boy to get ready as they were going out. Felix got excited and got ready as his boyfriend had told him to.

"Are you wearing my hoodie?" Jisung asked as Felix walked out with Jisung's signature black hoodie that made him look emo with his navy blue hair. Felix looked like a small goofball with it on with his blonde hair. He smiled brightly at Jisung, hoping he would allow him to wear the possession.

"Please, Sungie?"

Jisung chuckled. "Okay. Only this once." Though, Jisung always let Felix wear his hoodie because of the sweet, smol look he had whenever he was in one.

"Yay!" Felix cheered. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see." Jisung said, taking Felix's hand and leading him out to the car.

"Are we going to a picnic?" Felix asked as Jisung drove out of the driveway. "Or maybe a restaurant?" Felix places two fingers to his lips to think.

"Lixxie, tell me what day it is." Jisung said.

"Our first anniversary." Felix smiled softly. The way he said those words made Jisung know he was fond of such a date coming up.

Jisung returned the smile, turning so they could now see the many lights from the state fair.

"The fair! Why didn't I think of that?" Felix snaps his fingers, groaning. "This will be fun."

Jisung chuckled, knowing the type of competitiveness that came over Felix when it came to fair games.

Yes, they were going to have fun.

"Ah! Damnit!" Felix cursed, throwing his fist in tantrum.

"I'll get it for you." Jisung patted Felix's shoulder, slipping out a dollars to slam onto the table.

"My turn."

The guy running the booth handed him three hoops, each with a different color. Jisung, focusing as much as he could, changed into a prep to throw the hoop. He threw the first one, which made it, then the second, which made it. That was all it took to win a prize but he wanted to get Felix the large teddy bear. He he aimed for the farthest back and threw the hoop.

It made it.

"Yes!" Felix jumped into the air, pumping a fist. "Can I have the big teddy bear?"

The booth handed Felix the large teddy bear and the two headed off.

Felix set down the big teddy bear and pulled Jisung into a bear hug himself.

"Thank you so much Jisungie. I love you."

"I love you, too, Lixxie."