16-Chanho : Brainwash

Title: Brainwash

Ship: Chanho

He used to be so sweet, I don't know what happened. He used to have a heart for all but now, all he cares about is showing people that I'm his. At first, I wasn't against it. It was sexy, cute even, but now, it's like I have no room to make friends.

I, Lee Minho, am afraid of my boyfriend's next move on society. Will he kill someone? Will he take as far as to hurt me, his boyfriend? He has stopped considering my feelings nearly ever and it makes me wanna run from him. He doesn't seem to understand that.

"Minho~." I hear him say. I'm sitting on my bed, playing with the sleeves of my hoodie as I stare out the window. I'm afraid to leave my room.

Chan comes in, opening the door without a care in the world. No knocking.

"Hey, baby." He greets as he sits next to me. I don't share him a glance. I don't share any greeting back, but instead, I continue to stare out the window.

"What are you staring at?" He asks, leaning over so he could get the same view as me out the window. "There's. . . Nothing there, Minho."

"There's life there." I say, my eyes still on the outside world outside of the window.

Chan gave me a monotone stare. "Yeah. There's life in here, too." He says, irritatedly.

"Two lives." I say, tilting my head. "Two lives that have been full of just each other and should let more lives in." Would he get what I was saying? Or would he continue his ways of destroying my relationship with the outside world? I feel lonely.

"Minho." His voice is stern. "Are you saying you're getting tired of me?"

"No." I shake my head. I turn my head towards him. "I'm tired of having one person to socialize with. I feel lonely, whether you are here or not."

"What do you want me to do?" He sounds irritated, and a bit angry with my words.

"Let me have friends."

My eyes widen when his hand comes at me, grabbing my throat. He's slightly squeezing, but not too much to cut off my breath. He's angry, but not so much to hurt me in that way.

"What good will friends do you? They did no good for me so I'm making sure you don't have to go through the same." He spits, angrily.

"It's different for everyone!" I say, pulling at his wrist to get him to let go. When I pull harder, he squeezes a little more. This cuts off my breath.

"Hyung!" I wheeze, scratching at his arms to get him to let go.

He does not let go.

Chan brings his face closer to mine, his anger now showing through his expressions. "You will not socialize with anyone else. Do you understand me?"

This possession, it is not him. It's something else. Something that's controlling his mind.

"Do you understand me?!" He repeats, raising his voice.

"Y-Yes!" I stutter, and he lets go.

"Good."

~A/N~
I tried a new style, did you notice? Did you like it?